Overheard on the bus (3 Viewers)

yeah, it's funny how all the ladies who work for ryanair are knackbags. and the way they talk to you in a posh accent and as soon as you leave the desk, it's right back to their natural one. WHY???
roxy said:
This beats out all -

I know a girl who works for Ryanair in Dublin Airport.
She was talking one day to one of her colleagues, who is a bit dim, as the story reveals, and also has a fair whack of skanger in her.
The colleague was telling the girl I know about her new niece, and the conversation led to

: "ahh cool what are they calling her?"
Skanger says: "well she's named after me aunty and me granny - 'Wiviny'"
: "Wiviny? - that's a strange name. How do you spell it?"

...........the reply came..

:Y-V-O-N-N-E

: "Oh. Right."

i was on the 39 about 2 years ago upstairs. it was pretty quiet until a scumnack at the back of the bus answered his phone

"ahhh jaysis! howerya!? haven't spoken to ya in fukin ages man!"
<about 30 seconds of conversation>
"Listen man, can I ring yeh back? im waitin for a call off Deh Elephant.......right...yeah....right talk to ya then"
<a few minutes passes, phone rings again>

"honey? .....allrih'!.....c'mere, you'll never guess who I was just talkin to......."

I don't think he was making an analogy to an elephants talent for memory either

Cormcolash said:
Ha, the place I worked did a contract for Tourism Ireland and I knew the guys working on it. They actually get Americans asking stuff like are their Leprechauns in Ireland. Fuckin morons.

I used to work in Dvblinia (lame tourist attraction for those who dont know) which has a 10 ft tall copper Viking statue in the lobby. One day when i was on admissions an american family came in. While they were buying their tickets the daughter of the family (id say about 15/16) asked 'excuse me, but do you see that statue of the Viking over there?', I said I did, 'Well is that actually how tall they were?', to which I burst out laughing, thinking she was making a funny, but was greeted by a stony faced look of confusion. I had to explain to the poor simpleton that they were actually human, and not some mythical giant type beings. what a spa...

one time i was buying a sandwich and asked for some red onions in it.
this scobie standing beside me gave me a filthy look, as if this were the stupidest thing he ever heard and proceeded to ask for purple onions in his.

what a fool i am!

telford collier said:
one time i was buying a sandwich and asked for some red onions in it.
this scobie standing beside me gave me a filthy look, as if this were the stupidest thing he ever heard and proceeded to ask for purple onions in his.

what a fool i am!
do you know skinnerchinner?

Wavioli said:
I used to work in Dvblinia (lame tourist attraction for those who dont know) which has a 10 ft tall copper Viking statue in the lobby. One day when i was on admissions an american family came in. While they were buying their tickets the daughter of the family (id say about 15/16) asked 'excuse me, but do you see that statue of the Viking over there?', I said I did, 'Well is that actually how tall they were?', to which I burst out laughing, thinking she was making a funny, but was greeted by a stony faced look of confusion. I had to explain to the poor simpleton that they were actually human, and not some mythical giant type beings. what a spa...

Haha brilliant!

I remember waitin for a train with a few of da boyzzz with some fella we were certain was a drug dealer standin beside us. When the train finally arrived he got on the same carriage as us and since it was fuckin packed we (me,da boyzzz an' da possible dealer)all ended up standin between carriages. After about ten minutes his phone rang...

"Alrigh' man, stawry?...Wha?!...Ya serious?!...Fuck man, musta been some heavy shit!...Aw fuck....fuck man....fuck fuck fuck,i may ring the tazmanian devil an' make sure hes not in a fuckin coma!...Later man!"

Phil said:
Taz was retarded. It isn't nice to laugh at the retarded.

07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back