off the biscuits (1 Viewer)

Squiggle said:
I remember Time bars and Bee Bars - so they're Irish.

Are you talking about Big Time bars?

You can get em in Kavanaghs on Georges Street. They're just as rock hard as i remember them and so deserve an old fashioned softening. Place one between the cheeks of your bum and start jogging towards Rathmines, when you hit Portobello bridge, remove, unwrap and enjoy.

Toffypops21.jpg

you had to be rich to buy these biscuits like when your nan gave you a fiver to get get some biscuits in the shop

I have been owned by the nutella department of the Ferrero Corp since the age of 5, eating on average a jar a week. I need two more fillings. Feeling some pre-wedding portliness, I had a nutella-free month and now, two weeks later, I'm a little afraid to go back. Matter of time, though. Big jar sitting in the cupboard downstairs. I just know if I have one sandwich, I'll end up gorging on nowt else for a week. It's a conundrum.

seriously, old, you're thinner than 2 dimensional space. you're the thinnest person in the world. when they filed your marriage certificate you were in the folder as your own identification. you're so thin you make thin people look fat. you've got chronic skinnyness. you model for spaghetti manufacturers. there's so little room in your torso you have to keep your vital organs in a purse when you leave the house. you are bereft of girth.

that's all a bit lame, but dear god, don't complain of portliness when you're as thin as old (which, as stated earlier, is very thin).

It was the fear of portliness rather than the portliness itself, I'll grant you.

trianglegrrrl said:
maryland cookies... 100% extra free but turns to shite when you dip in tea

back in the glory days of 97, the local londis had extended offers of four packets of marylands for a single quid. Not out of date or anything. Chunky, cheap genius. Very rare these days.

how is everybody getting on with this now? ive only bought a few packets since july and i dont really get the longing to buy them anymore but I know if i do buy them i'll still eat the lot in one go... I do eat the odd biscuit if theyre around, especially at home in my parents where theres always loads but i think ive broken the packet-a-day habit.

The new M&S which I have to (practically) pass on my way home will be my
R1655CP714.jpg

when I have a proper full time job where I actually get paid a proper wage I shall shop in M&S all the tme. Oh yes. I love everything in there, they even make their veggies look really good - and they taste damn nice too, best sugar snap peas ever!! And their organic grapes are yummy, and their chocolate, and their crisps, and they oh-so-bad 'all butter' shortbread....MMMM!

my best friend's mum always has M&S biscuits in the house. Everytime I go there (which is a lot), we have green tea and M&S biccies. Delish.

My mum always buys fairly crap biscuits at home though, thank god. It's my brother's chocolate bars for his lunch that I have to be careful around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back