off the biscuits (1 Viewer)

Any body remember Smiley bars? Orange Chomps i think they were. Savage alltogether! Cant get 'em anymore i dont think. Sad really.

why are you off biscuits anyway? surely they're not the most fattening/bad for you food substance in your diet? I was to cut out crap food, they'd be waaaay down the list after chocolate bar, coco pops, toast addiction etc... i reckon you're probably in a fairly good state is all you've got is a slight biscuit problem.

Anthony said:
Remember I'm a "whole packet of Bourbon Creams with a cuppa" boy.

I wouldn't quite call this a "slight" biscuit problem... that's pretty extreme... about as extreme as a 60-80 a day smoking habit.

Impressive that you've managed to kick the bikkies.

c0De_n1NjA said:
have an air biscuit - fat free. Or a few disco biscuits will get you into your old jeans by the end of the week.

I could sort ye out with some arse biscuits either.
If I dont bring my dog out for a walk at night, she'll always offer up a few, and they'll be ready and waiting when I come down in the morning. She never stops giving.

Spam Javelin said:
Are Jaffa cakes not the dieters delight? Very little fat in them I believe. Or perhaps I'm mistaken.

Yeah they're quite low in fat but they're loaded with calories i'd imagine. All that sugar.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Yeah they're quite low in fat but they're loaded with calories i'd imagine. All that sugar.

but theyre not biscuits- theyre cakes apparently and you didnt say you were off the cakes..so.

yeah - WHY are you off the biscuits?
spill.

siobhan said:
but theyre not biscuits- theyre cakes apparently and you didnt say you were off the cakes..so.

yeah - WHY are you off the biscuits?
spill.

I never called them biscuits and i'm certainly not off them.

Howlers (like Stingers, but purple)
Bee Bars (Like Calypsos but tastier)
Time Bars (between Calypsos and Bee bars)

These were all available from the shop outside Staunton's caravan park in Brittas Bay.
In Germany it was all Duplo and Milka, all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back