(Not so) Firm Friends (2 Viewers)

what kind of mental are we talking about? it's a word with many interpretations.

one guy i went out with when i was a teenager wrote loads of weird poetry about me and posted it on the internet which i thought was a bit mental.

The attraction to mentalists goes away after a few dramas i find, then they just get tedious.
No issues
No dreads
No kids
so true. when you're picking bits of finest china out of your face for the nth time, you begin to think... is the wild, wild sex really worth it? and does it always have to be wild wild? maybe i'd like, you know... a cuddle....

so true. when you're picking bits of finest china out of your face for the nth time, you begin to think... is the wild, wild sex really worth it? and does it always have to be wild wild? maybe i'd like, you know... a cuddle....

ha!

ok i see what kind of mental you mean - my friend just broke up with his mental girlfriend - all she ever seemed to do was throw ashtrays at him and turn up unnanounced to his place even when he hadn't answered his phone

- it took him ages to break up with her cos she was a ballerina and he said the sex was so good.

ha!

ok i see what kind of mental you mean - my friend just broke up with his mental girlfriend - all she ever seemed to do was throw ashtrays at him and turn up unnanounced to his place even when he hadn't answered his phone

- it took him ages to break up with her cos she was a ballerina and he said the sex was so good.

Must avoid Nutcracker joke........

Re Daisy's predicament, I'm not sure that your problem is solvable. Sometimes things change in a friendship and it can never be the same again, even though you may get back on good terms. Even though you told the truth to her, it sounds like to may have hurt her feelings and people tend to carry that sort of thing around with them for a long time.

You could take a risk and ask to meet for a coffee and tell her you would like to talk to her because it has affected your relationship. But to be honest that's the sort-of text book advice people give. In my experience, you may just have to be patient while accepting that things may never be the same again.

Friendship is a funny thing. You never officially start being friends with someone and you seldom officially stop being friends with someone.

i've finally had my fill of the mentalists. it's weird. i can still spot them a mile off. used to find it really attractive. now i feel kinda empty inside. like i only existed insofar as i could get off with mentalists. but i'd rather be empty than dead... the horror... the horror...

The attraction to mentalists goes away after a few dramas i find, then they just get tedious.

I remember a mates mad girlfirend, you could sense the madness like an electric charge off her

he began to suspect all wasn't well when she shaved her head and painted it blue with nail polish

nice girl, but hard work

Re Daisy's predicament, I'm not sure that your problem is solvable. Sometimes things change in a friendship and it can never be the same again, even though you may get back on good terms. Even though you told the truth to her, it sounds like to may have hurt her feelings and people tend to carry that sort of thing around with them for a long time.

You could take a risk and ask to meet for a coffee and tell her you would like to talk to her because it has affected your relationship. But to be honest that's the sort-of text book advice people give. In my experience, you may just have to be patient while accepting that things may never be the same again.

Friendship is a funny thing. You never officially start being friends with someone and you seldom officially stop being friends with someone.

You're dead right. I know all this. Its sucks. I guess rather than advice, I'm just looking to hear of people in similar situations and find out how things worked out or are working out for them, like Rsj. Sometimes I wish I hadn't opened my god damn drunken mouth and that I had addressed the situation when I was sober, but everything I said I still stand by now and it was something that I had a problem with for a year or so prior to bringing it up, and which was causing me a lot of upset and was directed at someone I really care about. I guess sometimes I feel like the bad guy, when I (and others) are adamant that the bad guy is her beloved.

Anyway.....:D........sigh..........:rolleyes:............

What did he do? Hop on someone else? Wear a bright green shirt? Eat with his mouth open? All these things are unforgiveable. Or perhaps he's just unattractive? Spill the beans on the internet, it's what it's for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back