not having kids (1 Viewer)

My wife and I would like to have three kids: a girl, a boy and a gay boy.

My parents had 4 girls. By the time my mum was pregnant on my last sister they were praying it would be a girl. They didnt want to deal with everyone saying they held out for the boy... Also they knew that we would have totally emasculated the poor fella.

I always thought I wanted a Girl. Then when i found out I was pregnant I kinda liked the idea of a Boy.
Now I just want a baby thats healthy and dont give a shite what it is.

I always liked the idea of a boy, and kinda expected we'd have a boy (it's all boys in my family) when they said in the hospital "you have a little girl" I must have looked shocked cos they made a point of showing me she had no willy. Now I'm so glad she's a girl ... or maybe I'm just glad she's herself, hard to tell. Next time, boy or girl, I couldn't give a shit - I'd be kinda afraid to have a boy, cos at least I have some idea what girls are like, but at the same time, like Snaky says, it'd be a bit weird to live in a house full of women (specially when I grew up in the opposite)

My parents had 4 girls. By the time my mum was pregnant on my last sister they were praying it would be a girl. They didnt want to deal with everyone saying they held out for the boy... Also they knew that we would have totally emasculated the poor fella.

I always thought I wanted a Girl. Then when i found out I was pregnant I kinda liked the idea of a Boy.
Now I just want a baby thats healthy and dont give a shite what it is.

Yeah instead of having a boy our Dad turned all his daughters in to tomboys!

- whatca listening to dad?

- neil young sonny

- whats that dad?

- neil young

- whats that? fag music dad?

- no, it's...

- fag music? why are you listening to fag music?

- come on sonny, give your old man a break

- is it cause you're a fag?

- oh don't star this again now

- shut up fag

- I'll turn off the music if it bothers

- shut up faggy fag fagingson

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back