Not going to the Electric Picnic? Post here! (1 Viewer)

i've been every year since 2005 but didnt wanna go this year. closer it got the more i started thinking i wanted to go. turns out im working this weekend anyway so...
the lineup is fairly shite this year IMHO.

I'm working for a guy who had to go down and run a stage there. He won't even be having fun. What a waste. I would kill to see Brian Wilson.

Someone I know is working as an "artist liason" there which basically means she'll be setting up the dressing rooms with the riders.

She'll also get to drive bands to the stage in one of those funny cart things.

I'm working for a guy who had to go down and run a stage there. He won't even be having fun. What a waste. I would kill to see Brian Wilson.

i love the beach boys as much as the next man, but i couldn't get excited about seeing brian wilson. is he meant to be any good live? i just couldn't see myself enjoying it much

furthermore, due to my reluctance to wade around in shit for a weekend i'm not going to the ep this time

i love the beach boys as much as the next man, but i couldn't get excited about seeing brian wilson. is he meant to be any good live? i just couldn't see myself enjoying it much

furthermore, due to my reluctance to wade around in shit for a weekend i'm not going to the ep this time
this next man doesnt care for The Beach boys.
though Brian Wilson is supposed to put on a great show.
serious meh to EP again this year

or this one,i hope it rains down there all weekend while dublin bathes in sunshine.
ditto man!
logos_high5.jpg

this year was the first year I seriously considered going, and then I saw the line-up and considered not going.
Hellfest ticket and flights together were cheaper than an EP ticket, and I got to see Manowar, and it was sunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back