nina nastasia (1 Viewer)

this was excellent - she was in flying, tipsy, form....great setlist....hightlights for me were counting up your bones, regrets, that's all there is, this is what it is and why don't you stay home....nina can't be beat

not sure which song you mean hag v.69...can you remember owt else about it?

she was drunk and slurring and brilliant...

...she was solo yes and covered songs from all albums plus one or two i didn't recognise... she was in 'taking request' form... loose show and unbeatable...

Nice whishky, too. Green Spot. The lady got tasts.

Hag, I think that song you're looking for is on her Peel Sessions, it's called 'Untitled'. Only heard it before at her other shows here, it's awesome.

yeah that's the one. i really wish i had a copy of it. if there's anyone out there with it..... pleeeeeease.
she is completely amazing. i always feel like i've been laid bare any time i'm leaving a show of hers. i can't say enough amazing things about her. i'd go to see her every day if i could. i love you nina nastasia. in a religious kind of way.

so i guess no one has this song... :(
i remember asking about it after the last time she played. and someone said it was on the peel session. and i went after it and got what i think was the entire session and it wasn't there.
i'm like a boy with a hole in his pocket. won't somebody please fix my pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back