New Thin Lizzy Doc. BBC4 21:00 Tonight (1 Viewer)

Should've been at least 3 hours longer really. I find these docs really frustrating. Very enjoyable all the same though. Robertson doesn't look too healthy at all.

Pretty sure I saw Brian Downey wearing a CBC Monkstown rugby jersey in a mid 70s clip on German TV....would this be right? I know his son went there.

anyone see the rte hour long last night? again, nothing new but still great and worth a watch. like how they made a fairly big deal about the old town video. love that video.

think it was a 'new' one. interviews with an emotional brush shields, lad from duckworth lewis method talking about how Sarah is the perfect pop song, john kelly, fanning, lads from horslips and a few more

Pretty sure I saw Brian Downey wearing a CBC Monkstown rugby jersey in a mid 70s clip on German TV....would this be right? I know his son went there.

I'd imagine so. There's a pic of Lynott floating around where he is wearing the jersey. I'd say it's the jersey; from this youtube link near the end of the BBC4 doc it looks like it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was it Graham Downey, of early The Frames fame who went there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back