new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

assume momo is gone, and take into account the 3 months alonso missed. do that next season without masch and what have you got?

nasri is more of a wanderer than a settle centre mid. he can do the wings. plus, he's class.

saw him on eurosport playing for france and he was deadly but up against the mighty midfield powers of kuyt he was hopeless.

I would say a defender and a another quality striker is all that is needed. And cut some of the dead weight (kewell etc)

Buy Rafa really needs to pick this first team and stick with it and rest players only when they need to be rested.

Look at the top 2 nearly very week you can name the starting 11 and if not only 1 or 2 will be rested. Every week its a guessing game who will start for Liverpool.

I would say a defender and a another quality striker is all that is needed. And cut some of the dead weight (kewell etc)

Buy Rafa really needs to pick this first team and stick with it and rest players only when they need to be rested.

Look at the top 2 nearly very week you can name the starting 11 and if not only 1 or 2 will be rested. Every week its a guessing game who will start for Liverpool.
when fergie rests either rooney or ronaldo, united invariably look shit. rafa thinks he's running a kibbutz, where everyone is equal. it ain't so rafa, some are more equal than others.

given the state of the gaff, i think it's time for some reveling in the pasthttp://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=pGzP2jl2s80

lets keep it clean in here trev. there's threads for the hating.

yeah like this one! or the manu thread

subscribed.gif
newer Liverpool thread-everyone hates them

if anyone finds the 3-3 game on youtube post it up. Would like to see ruddock nearly break his face in two again.

by the looks of him thesedays hes been breaking plenty of kit-kats in two.
i reckon he's eating them whole, without even taking off the wrapper, and washing them down with some booze. good old razor. how did he manage it at all?

i'm beginning to sympathise with benitez. he clearly wants to stay at the club and those two american eejits aren't making it any easier for him. fuck this, what a palaver. we're being dragged into the mire and the performances are suffering. our lack of self belief is only getting more pronounced. we need a twatting tonight. fucking luton. never forgiven them for that 3rd round second replay in 87 on their poxy plastic pitch and that mike newell cunt with his hattrick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back