new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

Sent to the Guardian website at half time. This is pretty funny...

Angry email alert: "Right Gregg seriously something has to be done" - uh, oh, sounds like Disgruntled of Tunbridge Wells - "I have just sat and watched that first half and My God Almighty it was nothing short of brutal - seriously something has to be done. I just wish I could sit both teams down in front of me in a classroom and force them to watch that tripe and then ask them 'Is that football? IS THAT FOOTBALL???' Neither team has been able to string more that two passes together and what's worse is that they don't seem to think anything is wrong - do the football watching public even think anything is wrong anymore - is anyone going to take a stand against this rubbish? I urge everyone to go to their windows and open them up and shout out a la Peter Finch "I'm as mad as hell & I'm not going to take it anymore" - Ahhh I think I feel better now," says Thomas Nolan

there's something deeply wrong at that club. something rotten in the state of it. no confidence. no self belief. nothing. yanks out.

its got to that stage. the stage were even I have lost faith with benitez.
he can pack his bags. and take kewell and kuyt with him. he can also take arbeloa if hes not prepared to show the form he showed when he first arrived. whys riise so shit this year? where was finnan? rafa can take his stupid team line ups and formations with him as well. i've had enough of it.

what the fuck where hyppia and carra at last night? hoofing ball every chance? put fuckin alonso in and along the ground to him. jees its basic.
at least skretel when he came on looked like he wanted to pass to his own team mates and not hit and hope.

ball rentention was dreadful. short passes were non existant. masch cannot do short passes so what good is he winning the ball int he opponents half?
how about he does the midfield holding role and alonso plays further forward? and gerrard goes to the right every now and then?

crouch got one chance and took it. kuyt just made the wrong decision all night and was lucky that his pass found benny for the goal. missed a good chance at 1 nil that would have killed the game off.

kewell. dont get me started. heartless fucker. everytime a ball was played to his feet he was more worried about the defender than collecting the ball and starting/continuing a move. never made it into the box to look like scoring.
and theres babel - a young gamely lad - sitting on the bench.

everton will get the 4th spot and thta might be the wake up call the club needs...and as for gerrard sayig the off field business is affecting the team - BOLLOX! luton players hadnt been paid for weeks and still tried their hearts out.

there's something deeply wrong at that club. something rotten in the state of it. no confidence. no self belief. nothing. yanks out.

its got to that stage. the stage were even I have lost faith with benitez.
he can pack his bags. and take kewell and kuyt with him. he can also take arbeloa if hes not prepared to show the form he showed when he first arrived. whys riise so shit this year? where was finnan? rafa can take his stupid team line ups and formations with him as well. i've had enough of it.

what the fuck where hyppia and carra at last night? hoofing ball every chance? put fuckin alonso in and along the ground to him. jees its basic.
at least skretel when he came on looked like he wanted to pass to his own team mates and not hit and hope.

ball rentention was dreadful. short passes were non existant. masch cannot do short passes so what good is he winning the ball int he opponents half?
how about he does the midfield holding role and alonso plays further forward? and gerrard goes to the right every now and then?

crouch got one chance and took it. kuyt just made the wrong decision all night and was lucky that his pass found benny for the goal. missed a good chance at 1 nil that would have killed the game off.

kewell. dont get me started. heartless fucker. everytime a ball was played to his feet he was more worried about the defender than collecting the ball and starting/continuing a move. never made it into the box to look like scoring.
and theres babel - a young gamely lad - sitting on the bench.

everton will get the 4th spot and thta might be the wake up call the club needs...and as for gerrard sayig the off field business is affecting the team - BOLLOX! luton players hadnt been paid for weeks and still tried their hearts out.

guys, come on. There's a whole 'other' thread for this kind of stuff. Just let this one die peacefully, you know it makes sense. Moderator?

why are the yanks being blamed for everything ? you would swear this was the first season that liverpool have had a dodgy patch in the premiership!

Back on topic, it really was a messy again last night. 1-0 UP against the negators, in contraol and we just didn't have the composure to kill the game off. Then before you know it we're scraping a draw. Good lord above.

Hec had the right idea last night, why not try Benni-Masch-Alonso-Babel, with Gerard behind Torres and just GO FOR IT? It can't hurt, not now that we're so far behind. Just stop playing Kuyt and give Babel or Crouch more of a chance. Sheesh.

Back on topic, it really was a messy again last night. 1-0 UP against the negators, in contraol and we just didn't have the composure to kill the game off. Then before you know it we're scraping a draw. Good lord above.

Hec had the right idea last night, why not try Benni-Masch-Alonso-Babel, with Gerard behind Torres and just GO FOR IT? It can't hurt, not now that we're so far behind. Just stop playing Kuyt and give Babel or Crouch more of a chance. Sheesh.

sorry i forgot to add to my piece that Rafa can stick his "control" up his hole.
i'm sick of hearing him go on about control. control doesnt win games Rafa - fuckin goals do - playing a fucker up front who cant/wont/doesnt want to score wont win you games.

isnt gerrard behind torres effectively playing 5 in midfield? explain yourself HG!

crouch took his goal very well i have to say

why not push gerard back out to the wing ? Babel-masch-alonso-gerard

with crouch and torres up front ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back