new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

in other news long term rafa target, mancini of roma, is now linked with man "the new chelsea" city. bollocks. there's a lad we should be after.

linked with two defenders in todays papers...one is some guy from zenith st petersburg whos flying in for talks today apparently and the other is some 16 year old african lad.

linked with two defenders in todays papers...one is some guy from zenith st petersburg whos flying in for talks today apparently and the other is some 16 year old african lad.
mrtn skrtl?? why can't we just buy someone we know is good already? what happened to khaladze? he's actual class.

he has to go. he's everything that's bad about rafa. 9 million? rafa goes on that he hadn't got the resources to match the big 3... but you can still be shrewd. not every buy has to be malouda or nani. how much was petrov at city, santa cruz at bburn, muntari at portsmouth? any one of them would knock pennant, kuyt and voronin into a cocked hat. not that i'm suggesting we buy players like that now, those days are gone. now we have to buy big. we need to drop a wedge on a big name winger. there's a few out there. we should have gotten ribery.

i had said i wanted to see gerrard play o ff torres, but not like that wigan game, to pull off that you'd need to wingers who come infield and attack, like a 4-2-1-2-1, and kewell and pennant are not those winger. goals between them in the last 3 years:1 goals between benny and babel this season:10. fucking hell.

is that true ?
I knew kewell and pennant were shit but i taught they might have had two goals between them !

2 things from watching the pool game.

1. Kuyt is utter utter shite!
2. Didnt carragher hoof the ball out into touch an awful lot ? Either he does not trust his own ability (which i doubt) or he would rather hit someone in row z in the face than give it to sami! Agger cant come back quick enough

2 things from watching the pool game.

2. Didnt carragher hoof the ball out into touch an awful lot ? Either he does not trust his own ability (which i doubt) or he would rather hit someone in row z in the face than give it to sami! Agger cant come back quick enough

next time... actually watch the match.

did you not see how luton were buzzing? closing down as quick as etc? as opposed to say villa who sat back til 89 minutes.

Hector I would agree with you a lot of the players he has bought ar not Liverpool quality but then he bought Babel and will not play him from the start.

As a ManYou supporter I was delighted to see the first 11 he up out against us but when Babel came he did more than Kewell or the other lad Benayoun did in the whole game.

I do not rate kuyt or voronin these are not great forward and not of the quality for Liverpool. Torres is a great player and the type of player you should have (little Jealous you got him) up front and out wide.

I think Rafa day are numbered if they should be, there are some 'pool fans will disagree with me but apart from the CL Liverpool have not improved in the league under him. I don't believe in sacking a manager too early (I think Big sould be Kept on at Newcastle) but I do not believe Liverpool have improved under Rafa and he has spent enough.

next time... actually watch the match.

is that your only reply ? so a world class defender is getting chased down by the luton forward line and the only option for 90 mins is to hoof it into the stands. Luton may have been buzzing and closing down, but carragher is being asked to do too much in the back four!

pennant has scored once for us..it was a peach alright. i can't remember the last time harry score... 2004?

harold scored a peno last day of season last year didnt he? v charlton i think? and he defo got a few in the league the season before.

pennants peach was in the 2 nil win over chelsea.

harold scored a peno last day of season last year didnt he? v charlton i think? and he defo got a few in the league the season before.

pennants peach was in the 2 nil win over chelsea.
we need stats, stat. where can we get some stats?

anyway, it kinda proves my point when no one can remember whether harry scored or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back