new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

I'll remind you. Here it is:

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=846710&postcount=309

I was being kind by calling him a blonde Baros. Still reckon he was a good buy?

nothing like baros. thats what i was referring to.

as pointed out - he wasnt bought.

whats his stats this year? hes scored about 4 goals and has about 5 or 6 assists is it? i'm sure if you trawl through the stats from other teams/players he wouldnt be the worst. in fact dont bother...look at some of his fellow team mates - check out kewell and riises stats for this year.

hes had some good games - some shit ones.
he might need more time to settle.

nothing like baros. thats what i was referring to.

as pointed out - he wasnt bought.

whats his stats this year? hes scored about 4 goals and has about 5 or 6 assists is it? i'm sure if you trawl through the stats from other teams/players he wouldnt be the worst. in fact dont bother...look at some of his fellow team mates - check out kewell and riises stats for this year.

hes had some good games - some shit ones.
he might need more time to settle.

Trev, your blinkered fandom is bordering on the delusional. He's shite, it's okay, you can admit it and still be considered a liverpool supporter.

Out of all the supporters on here, no-one is as one-eyed as you. You NEVER say anything bad about Liverpool. And you jump on anyone who has a go at them.

It's irrational. I can't take any of your opinions on football seriously when you harbour such a ludicrous imbalance.

Sorry trev, it's not you, it's me. We're finished.

Trev, your blinkered fandom is bordering on the delusional. He's shite, it's okay, you can admit it and still be considered a liverpool supporter.

Out of all the supporters on here, no-one is as one-eyed as you. You NEVER say anything bad about Liverpool. And you jump on anyone who has a go at them.

It's irrational. I can't take any of your opinions on football seriously when you harbour such a ludicrous imbalance.

oh relax you big girls blouse - and thats being unkind to girls! :)

if i had no life like you i could thrall back through the threads and find me bad mouthing someone. i'm sure of it.

get over yourself bud.

To be fair, fence-sitters like myself who don't follow anyone are probably just as much a nuisance.

We're just ideological opposites caught up in a crazy football tango.

To be fair, fence-sitters like myself who don't follow anyone are probably just as much a nuisance.

We're just ideological opposites caught up in a crazy football tango.

i love this forum cos yeah its about footie but its defo about slagging and having a laugh and part of that is nailing your colours to a mast so everyone knows who you support. yep i'm liverpool and yep i'm coming across as a liverpool or nothing yokel but i'm only sticking up for liverpool because its so much fuckin fun.

btw - serious question - as a fence sitter would you say liverpool have given you some of the best champs league action you've seen?

btw - serious question - as a fence sitter would you say liverpool have given you some of the best champs league action you've seen?

Ah yeah. The other night's game alone was the best of the season, imo. I rag on Liverpool here a lot, but you gotta have some panto villain in the piece, and they're mine. It's all part of the fun and games.

And yeah this place would be dull if it wasn't for diehards for yourself, clashing with idealists like myself.

Let's hear it for the No Way Referee forum and it's merry band of football loving pricks.

group-hug.jpg

hicks has asked parry to fuck off. shit. what next?

In fairness Parry has proved himself to be fairly useless. He pushed us in the wrong direction regarding the takeover, some might say to secure his own job and was doing a pretty poor job in the transfer market before that. Still tho he's probably the best we have out of all the clowns running the club at the moment. If the reason behind this is him siding with Gillett then it looks like Hicks will not be able to force him out alone.

In fairness Parry has proved himself to be fairly useless. He pushed us in the wrong direction regarding the takeover, some might say to secure his own job and was doing a pretty poor job in the transfer market before that. Still tho he's probably the best we have out of all the clowns running the club at the moment. If the reason behind this is him siding with Gillett then it looks like Hicks will not be able to force him out alone.
yeah but hicks is a fucking mentaller. at least parry has the best intrests of the club at heart, he's been there as long as i can remember... hicks is a marauding nutter.

This is doing the rounds:

Liverpool have made an official approach for in-demand Croatian midfielder Luka Modric, say reports. The 22-year-old Dinamo Zagreb star is a shoo-in to join a top European club in the summer with Chelsea, Arsenal and Barcelona all said to be interested.
But it's Rafael Benitez who has made the first move and the £18million-rated international could not be more delighted. He said:
"I don't wish to discuss possible transfers, but if Liverpool really want me, then this is fantastic and I am truly honoured.
"I watched the Champions League quarter finals and the way they crushed Arsenal. Only the greatest and the best can play such a match against strong Arsenal."

There's also talk of a £12 mil bid for lahm. Tasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back