new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

Kuyt had annoyed the fuck out of me this season...but fuck it would you have rather seen Kewell out there on the left? yeah...me neither.

How do you guys rate Reina? out of 10 like?

hes surely and 8 or 9 no?
pepe is a decent footballer, good feet, decent passer. aware of opportunities for a quick throw out. reminds of grobbelaar, also in the way that you occasionally get the impression he's an accident waiting to happen. all keepers are, really. he had a slump last season, but he got out of it, and has improved, i think. scott carson looked good, but to play for the top (ha ha ha) teams, the most important thing for a keeper is the concentration...there's not much to choose between keepers, some are very good, some are bad, most fall into the middle catagory. of course carson looked good at charlton, or given at newcastle, they're kept pretty fucking busy most of the time. reina real strenght is that he can do nothing for 85 minutes, but still be awake when there's a break. that's why david james looks good right now.

you can't really overstate the importance of a good keeper for a team. it builds stability... look at the trouble united had after schmick left, or arsenal 9and indeed, ingerlan) without seaman. or liverpool without grobbelaar. reina is class. beat clemences record for clean sheets too.

the same robbie keane that played for inter milan is it? ;)

yep the same keane who played 6 games for them and zero goals.

dunphy was so annoying last night i was actually sticking up for liverpool ( only a bit though) wait till you hear that prick about ac milan tonight and yet liverpool stick to a team 20 points ahead of them in the league and he says they are rubbish.

yep the same keane who played 6 games for them and zero goals.

dunphy was so annoying last night i was actually sticking up for liverpool ( only a bit though) wait till you hear that prick about ac milan tonight and yet liverpool stick to a team 20 points ahead of them in the league and he says they are rubbish.

i'm not surprised you were sticking up for us...sur dont you spend most your time in here! :)

should be a thrilling encounter. Hey, where's the 'everybody hates them' thread gone?

not enough haterz, g...

buckets upon buckets upon wheelbarrows of disappointment not enough for ya?

Pool v Boro: Historically football's greatest game.

I'm no clairvoyant, but my waters tell me.............0-0

havent been on here in a while
in relation to rating reina 9 out of 10
he seems to have cut out a lot of his errors
he sometimes comes out at the wrong times and gets a bit hot under the collar
great shot stopper though
hes made fuck all mistakes this season

one thing i hate that he still does is hoof the ball right down the field over our
forwards to the oppositions goalie , thats riise like and would turn most fans into a raging spazmod

we fucked inter good alright

roll on man u in the next round
we'll fuck them too

i hope we dont face benitezeseses new team in the champions league next season
the stupid cunt seems to have some kind of a reverse gypsys curse in that competition

Good news, Agger back in the reserves tonite to face manure. It's live on LFCtv for anyone that has it.

Also reports floating about that H&G have given permission to DIC to examine the books with a view to making a formal bid for the club.

pool were awful v boro at the weekend. scared the shite out of me how bad they were - passsing and basic defending were woeful. couldnt even get excited about torres hattrick cos i always felt boro were gonna get back into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back