new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

fucking hell dunphy is a complete fucking idiot. how the fuck he gets paid to talk about football i will never ever know

wait till you see. if ac milan get anything tomorrow night he will be going on about italian class etc....knob end

He's all about Sevilla too. At the start of the season he was going on about how Barcelona and Real have had it and that there's only one team in Spain :confused: Sevilla are currently down in 6th. For someone who never leaves the house cause he's watching La Liga all the time, he doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on.

ha ha the irish team have better players than inter milan, doyle, keane, ireland would all play in the inter team...........words fail me

I thought Sevilla were bleedin' great last week. And I reckon Ibrahimovic is overrated too. Bollocks about Inter being worse than Ireland, though. Any team with Javier Zanetti in it has a head start.

no opinions yet expressed on Skrtel. What do ye think? I've only watched him a couple of times but he looks rock solid.

its encouraging that he can bring the ball forward and pass unlike carra and sami.

He's all about Sevilla too. At the start of the season he was going on about how Barcelona and Real have had it and that there's only one team in Spain :confused: Sevilla are currently down in 6th. For someone who never leaves the house cause he's watching La Liga all the time, he doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on.

i'm surprised they show La Liga in Lillies

I thought Sevilla were bleedin' great last week. And I reckon Ibrahimovic is overrated too. Bollocks about Inter being worse than Ireland, though. Any team with Javier Zanetti in it has a head start.

Zanetti was class at times last night. what age is he now?

ha ha the irish team have better players than inter milan, doyle, keane, ireland would all play in the inter team...........words fail me

the same robbie keane that played for inter milan is it? ;)

dunphy was going for the headlines again last night.
giles actually spoke some sense though.
souness? ate a plate of spaghetti and spent a wet weekend in siciliy and hes talking itoy and telling us how it is over there. g'way you gowl.

He's 34 now. Masch was all over him like Maradonna after a pie filled with cocaine. It was awesome to watch at times. Then he tried to pass the ball and it was less awesome.

Masch needs to take a leaf out of Makelellis book and go for a simple pass to keep position even if it means going sidewards/backwards.

fucking hell dunphy is a complete fucking idiot. how the fuck he gets paid to talk about football i will never ever know

He went on a huge diatribe about the Italian league, bigged up Arsenal, Real etc then failed to note that Roma had beaten Real that very night and then hailed the Arsenal/AC clash as mouth watering. He's good craic that Dunphy.

Dunphy reminds me of myself when i get drunk during a bad mood. Even Souness was taken aback by the aimless ranting.

Why I love Irish football punditry above all others

Dunphy - "the best football in euroope is now being played in la liga and the top end of the premiership - I know this, I watch this stuff week in week out; I don't go out, I have no Life"

O' Herlihy "that's not the conventional wisdom, but sure go on..."

Class.

you can't ever take Dunphy seriously. I used to hate his guts and ever word he spoke, but I came to the realisation that he's pure unabated comedy. his face is like a melted candle. he speaks like he's drunk. he's often drunk. he knows very little about football, but makes some of the most sweeping statements about football you'll ever hear and thinks himself an authority on the subject. you couldn't make this guy up!

dunphy5.jpg

How do you guys rate Reina? out of 10 like?

hes surely and 8 or 9 no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back