new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

4-3-3 formation. 2-0 to the pool. 0-0 at the san siro. rafa wins the trophy again. this time next year, after he's bought serio aguero and saviola, but still plays kuyt, we're 10th in the league and pat dolan takes over.

4-3-3 formation. 2-0 to the pool. 0-0 at the san siro. rafa wins the trophy again. this time next year, after he's bought serio aguero and saviola, but still plays kuyt, we're 10th in the league and pat dolan takes over.

I just predicted 2-0 too. Its just waiting to happen. Shit season, champions of Europe. And that's that all wrapped up in a nice little package.

no opinions yet expressed on Skrtel. What do ye think? I've only watched him a couple of times but he looks rock solid.

Pretty poor alright, if I were an Inter fan I'd be going nuts.

Gerrard isn't playing on the wing either!

maybe the two together could be deemed a yellow, but never a red. is the ref french by any chance :p

Fucking hell. Liverpool have it all their own way and can't even get a ball into the box. Or pass to each other. I demand Benitez to resign, Alonso to come on, Inter to win 3-0 just cos Liverpool are shite and I'm annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back