new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (6 Viewers)

So windy today that the internet was out until 20 minutes ago so I missed the match. Maybe for the best
I reckon so. Arse could afford a beating at city, everyone's going to take a beating there, but they were mashed. We're fucked.

I reckon so. Arse could afford a beating at city, everyone's going to take a beating there, but they were mashed. We're fucked.

Hopefully beat Chelsea next week to sort of make up for it. But 2 points from these two games would be better than 3. When City click there's not much to be done to stop them.

Hopefully beat Chelsea next week to sort of make up for it. But 2 points from these two games would be better than 3. When City click there's not much to be done to stop them.
Nope. They're a right bunch of pricks altogether.

The palaver over their victory in Munich during the week. As if they were some plucky underdogs and not a behemoth assembled for a few billion quid. Plucky City!

Nope. They're a right bunch of pricks altogether.

The palaver over their victory in Munich during the week. As if they were some plucky underdogs and not a behemoth assembled for a few billion quid. Plucky City!
Yeah it's kind of annoying me that people aren't focussing on Bayern's arrogance instead. They did the same thing against Arsenal last season. After 13 minutes on wednesday they went "these aren't good enough to get 5 (As it turned out City only needed 4, who knew?) and just stopped playing.

Anyway, we should have had a penalty at a key time in the game. They shouldn't have had one but got it and we lost 3-1. In truth we were a bit lucky to get away with that scoreline. They're a fine team who play the right kind of football. It's getting hard to hate them.

really heartening to see a performance like that without gerrard.

well deserved motm for henderson. incredible spurs didnt have a shot on target. nice to get the clean sheet one of the great away wins

the liverpool fans singing flanagans name to the tune of the muppets mahna mahna was great also

Well, Gerrard's performance in the last couple of important away games was pretty dire. Arsenal, Hull and even Everton, despite setting up 3 and scoring one in that time. The pressing and energy of Allen and Jordan and Lucas's discipline were a good balance. Sterling has pace. Suarez is Suarez. Where would Gerrard have played? The Coutinho role?

His experience would be important at CIty and Chelski, cos, let's face it. Spurs were gash. They've been up and down all season. That was down.

Well, Gerrard's performance in the last couple of important away games was pretty dire. Arsenal, Hull and even Everton, despite setting up 3 and scoring one in that time. The pressing and energy of Allen and Jordan and Lucas's discipline were a good balance. Sterling has pace. Suarez is Suarez. Where would Gerrard have played? The Coutinho role?

His experience would be important at CIty and Chelski, cos, let's face it. Spurs were gash. They've been up and down all season. That was down.

Talk about an understated response to BEATING SPURS 5-0 AWAY. Some people I tell you.....

Talk about an understated response to BEATING SPURS 5-0 AWAY. Some people I tell you.....
YOu can only beat what's in front of you, and all that. But jayses, if LFC had 107 million to spend this summer, think of all the Andy Carroll's we'd have bought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back