new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

That was mad. Even though we beat them 5-0, even though we're 2nd in the league and 2 points off the top, even though we finally played in Rodger's preferred style with Rodger's preferred players, it still feels temporary, still feels like a giddy breakaway from jail, a mad charge that has carried on well beyond the cliff-edge but keeps going until we finally look down...

Maybe that's because Spurs gave up after the red card and didn't even bother worrying about defending for pride after Flanagan scored, but you can only play the team in front of you and for 60m we were 2-0 up, resisting their pressure, and constantly looking to spring them on the counter-attack.

The Allen-Lucas-Henderson trio could keep Gerrard out a bit longer once he's recovered, they combined very well. Coutinho seems to still be re-calibrating his through balls - if he can get that tuned in for the City game we could take something from them. Hard to see how Sturridge fits back in because that formation seems to offer the best potential. Sturridge just doesn't do the pressing work whereas Suarez is a constant presser, he loves it, he revels in causing utter panic and then scoring before anyone's worked out what just happened. That check back to avoid the sliding challenge on the first goal, that was magnificent. Fuck it. We're riding the pig now, charging through fields of velvet.

Yeah, it does all seem too wonderful to last but by golly it's a treat. If we beat Cardiff at lunchtime on Sat and any score draw occurs between Arse and Chelsea (or a moderate Chelsea win) and we're top for Christmas. Dear Santa...

Yeah, it does all seem too wonderful to last but by golly it's a treat. If we beat Cardiff at lunchtime on Sat and any score draw occurs between Arse and Chelsea (or a moderate Chelsea win) and we're top for Christmas. Dear Santa...

Think that might happen, if Liverpool play the same squad as they did against Spurs then I see no problem. Henderson, Couthinho and Sterling are really beginning to hit form at the right time. Suarez is probably the best player on the planet right now. Can see him scoring another hat trick on Saturday. 13/10 with paddy power to score 2 or more goals. I'll have some of that.;)

Suarez is probably the best player on the planet right now.
Ha. This is a perfect example of why Liverpool fans are among the more laughable.

Suarez is the best player on the planet because he's banging them in against Norwich ? As opposed to Ronaldo, Ribery, Robben, Neymar, Zlatan, Diego Costa and all rest of the lads delivering in the Champions League - I.e the absolute highest level ?

3 good results and you're going to win the league, 2 bad ones and you're back to moaning again.

Oh how you lot make me giggle.

He scored against your lot too, does that count?
Free kick, he got marked out of the rest of the game by 36 year old Sylvain Distin. Do you think Distin could manage that against Ronaldo or Costa or Lewandowski or even Manzukic ?

Suarez is a fine player, a lunatic, a cheat, a racist but he's hardly ever played in the champions league and he's never won anything with Liverpool. He's never even managed to go a season without getting a hefty ban. Best player on the planet ? C'mon ?

Free kick, he got marked out of the rest of the game by 36 year old Sylvain Distin. Do you think Distin could manage that against Ronaldo or Costa or Lewandowski or even Manzukic ?

Suarez is a fine player, a lunatic, a cheat, a racist but he's hardly ever played in the champions league and he's never won anything with Liverpool. He's never even managed to go a season without getting a hefty ban. Best player on the planet ? C'mon ?

On form he is the best player on the planet. The standard of goal are unbelievable
You should watch more of Bayern. Ribery and Robben just get better and better.

I watch he Bundesliga regularly and yes Robben and Ribery are excellent players. Robben gets his fair share of spectacular goals as well and Ribery is scoring more goals under Pep. Suarez is up another notch as a player though. The Bundesliga is way easier than the Premiership too. You have Borrusia Dortmund and Leverkusen who are only coming into their own now - that's about it. He hasn't had a chance to prove himself in the CL because Liverpool haven't been there. If they keep him and they qualify next season - you will see Suarez destroying teams like he is doing in the Prem. He is still young and keeps on improving. He i reminds me of Maradona, yup he is that good.

On form he is the best player on the planet. The standard of goal are unbelievable

I watch he Bundesliga regularly and yes Robben and Ribery are excellent players. Robben gets his fair share of spectacular goals as well and Ribery is scoring more goals under Pep. Suarez is up another notch as a player though. He hasn't had a chance to prove himself in the CL because Liverpool haven't been there. If they keep him and they qualify next season - you will see Suarez destroying teams like he is doing in the Prem. He is still young and keeps on improving. He i reminds me of Maradona, yup he is that good.

Yeah or you'll finish 6th sell him to Real or Chelski and not give two fucks about him anymore.

He's a good player that's not in doubt but the best on the planet ? He can't prove that until he's in the CL.

Yeah or you'll finish 6th sell him to Real or Chelski and not give two fucks about him anymore.

He's a good player that's not in doubt but the best on the planet ? He can't prove that until he's in the CL.

Rodgers moved mountains to keep him at Liverpool, He had Dalglish and the teams full support over the Evra incident,though some of that was somewhat questionable. He threw all that back into the clubs face but still we forgave him. So to say we don't give two fucks or will not give two fucks about him is just bollox. I hope he stays, I really do and if Liverpool top the Prem on Christmas day then I firmly believe that we will be serious title contenders. That all goes down to one individual ie Luis Suarez. Liverpool would be 7th or 8th now at the very best without him. he will prove himself in the CL when he gets there.

Not only that but all the pressure will be on City in the match on Stephens Day.

suarez pens new deal. fuckin' hell. that was quick, must be on some seriously ridiculous coin now

i know contracts basically mean fuck all these days but it means he'll be there for 14/15 season at least

CL or not next year, having him in squad maintaining current form and behaviour should attract some handy players around transfter time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back