new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Just read this on twitter!;
"I asked Suarez did he remember stamping on me last year and injuring me for months, he just laughed". Mirallas basically admits intentions.
After the match he said this and Suarez laughed. It's hardly Roy Keane vs Haaland now is it ?

Hope more players target Suarez now that we know you can get away with it.

The tackle, for me, has nothing to do with being partisan. Sure, it may have helped LFC win, but the result was fair. The tackle was appalling, in any game, with any cunt on the receiving end, it was shocking. When Wes and Yannick Bolaise get sent off on the same day and Kev gets to stay on, there's something rotten in Denmark. And if he said that, he's a cunt. And you're defending the cunt invalidates any argument you ever had against Suarez and marks you as a hypocrite. No point you make from here on in will be taken seriously. I don't mean by me, obviously I never take anything you say seriously, but by all. You're a pariah. You're the Suarez of the forum.

No wonder Roy Keane is in an Ireland job. Nation of hypocrites.

It was late and reckless but it wasn't that bad and I'm not surprised he didn't get a red. Rooney out and out booted a lad on Sunday and got a yellow card that didn't surprise me either because Fellani elbowed Shawcross twice and got nothing. Wes Brown got sent off for winning the ball and that didn't surprise me either because Jack Rodwell got sent off for winning the ball in the derby a few years ago.

And as far as Miralles reminding Suarez about putting him out for a month by recklessly throwing a boot at him. Yeah fair play to him.

These things even themselves out.

OK the derby's over now, your blue tinted views of Luis Suarez can be aired here again in the new year. I think there's an Everton thread that's been left unattended for a while which you might want to look into.

MEANWHILE, the dreaded January transfer window is coming up in a month and we're being linked again with Johan Cabaye. I think he'd be an awesome signing as he's a cut above Moses, but as with the latter you wouldn't necessarily see where exactly he'd fit into the current formation. We also need a back up holding midfielder as Lucas isn't able to carry that role on his own the whole season. I still have hopes that Aspas's career will kick off, but this notion of a 3rd striking option hasn't produced great results. Borini and Aspas have both huffed and puffed knowing full well that Sturridge and Suarez are always going to be prefered to them, so it seems like we're always going to end up with a frustrated player who doesn't deliver. Anyone know how Suso's loan spell is going?

The Sturridge/Suarez thing is alright at the moment, cos we've no other games to worry about. If the ultimate goal is to get into the CL then we're deffo going to need another striker, cos rests will be needed.

Cabaye would seem to be a Joe Allen replacement. Maybe they'd go for a swap. I wonder has he fucked his chances altogether whit that miss? It could be a career defining howler. After al, he was off the pitch five minutes later.

Few people will remember that he actually played alright in the game up until then, broke up the play effectively whenever Liverpool got a bit of control in the midfield. But what a horrible moment for him, I wonder has he slept yet?

Sturridge has done his ankle again in training. We're fucked.

Suso's been running the show for Almeria, should definitely get a look in next year.

Mirallas should have been sent off and shot.

Sturridge has done his ankle again in training. We're fucked.

Suso's been running the show for Almeria, should definitely get a look in next year.

Mirallas should have been sent off and shot.

I heard Miralles actually turned up and kicked Sturridge in the ankle in tha parking lot before training. Then he tweeted about it and shot a lion on his way home.

Well, that's the wheels well and truly off that pipe dream. Played like a team Hull could beat today. Unlike, say, Crystal Palace or some giants like that. Mediocre. Kolo was a lumbering maniac. He must wonder what game he's supposed to be playing at times. The rest were all shite.

everything was off today. sterling and moses were very poor. could sense from the first ten mins that it could be one of those days we know so well at this stage. first effort on goal was the free at half hour mark. thats pathetic. its hard to take a loss when the opposing keeper plays out his skin or you hit the post 15 times or something. but today they were beaten by a hull team that were by no means playing great. away record ain't too hot. not hot enough to stay in top 4 anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back