new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

Back to football. Liverpool fans are the only ones who dismiss Kyut, and it really grinds my gears he puts in 100% every week and scores vital goals, Torres couldn't give a fuck this season, Marieleas, Babel, Aqua, Maxi Pad, Lucas, ? seriously point your finger there first, all total cunts. Hicks and Gillette are blights on your club but so are these wasters, Kyuts at least fucking honest.

I actually get really riled up about these type of lads, you've had so fucking many of them over the years.

Sign Danny Murphy in January.

That is all.

For better or worse, Kuyt has a nice habit of scoring against Everton so I'm not happy to see him ruled out. In any case, we can't really afford to lose any players in our current predicament. I see Benny is being out for 6 months so at least we dodged a bullet there. Now if only Joe Cole would pull his finger out..

Back to football. Liverpool fans are the only ones who dismiss Kyut, and it really grinds my gears he puts in 100% every week and scores vital goals, Torres couldn't give a fuck this season, Marieleas, Babel, Aqua, Maxi Pad, Lucas, ? seriously point your finger there first, all total cunts. Hicks and Gillette are blights on your club but so are these wasters, Kyuts at least fucking honest.

I actually get really riled up about these type of lads, you've had so fucking many of them over the years.

Sign Danny Murphy in January.

That is all.
dirk has his moments, but i'd wager i've watched him play way more than you. he goes through streaks were he's really good, and some where he's really gash, and most of the time he's middling. he certainly hasn't played well enough to be a guaranteed starter for four fucking years. i'd rather he wasn't out for 3 months, but at the same time, the way he's playing, he's a liability. the difference between an off colur kuyt and an off colour gerrard or torres, is that they still have shit in the locker that dirk can only dream about. anyway, i think dirk is a great lad, a great squad player, but the idea that he runs around a lot being the reason to pick the man, well, that's not much to go on, is it. he's liverpool's park ji sung. does park start every game?

now if he just scored more often, or crossed ball more often, or tackled more often. there's more to the game than running up and down. it presents a problem in that dirk's most effective football is as cover for the marauding johnson, so whoever plays there now, must track back. or even tuck in, let glen do all the wing work, and cover him when he's gone, giving an extra body to the midfield. a job for lucas, perhaps. with glen's tendency to get forward, we might not need a flying winger over there. what we do need, however, is a lad who isn't going to lose teh ball every time it's passed to him, thus putting the team on the back foot whilst trying to put together an attack.

Hodgson:

We didn't score goals and Everton did but I refuse to accept that we were in any way outplayed or any way inferior. I watched the performance and the second half was as good as I saw a Liverpool team play under my management, that is for sure"

If that's true, do the decent thing and resign

I couldn't believe what I was hearing either. It was like he was possessed by Arsne Wenger and Alex Fergusson for a few minutes, I thought he was going to follow it up by having a go at the ref for not protecting his players and only playing the alotted 4 minutes injury time.

To be fair they you did have a lot of the ball in the 2nd half, I mean after we lost what was left of our makeshift midfield. on the other hand we had half a team out injured and still finished up with two strikers on the pitch and it should have been 3-0 before Torres last chance.

I'd put money on the next manager coming from Germany
Maybe Spain
Roy can't keep the bluff up much longer
NESV have read their soccernomics and moneyball and all that. Roy just doesn't have the know how and it's desperately obvious. He's going to drag the club backwards.

Interesting to hear that a lot of Inter players are picking up muscle injuries though

Hodgson won't be fired straight away but unless something drastically changes in the team's performance and with his connections to the international transfer market, he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Very pleased reading this from Henry:

Liverpool's commercial revenue has risen impressively in recent years but will not, said Henry, head out of the club as was the case with Hicks's and Gillett's debt to the banks. "We are on the second smallest ballpark in baseball and we have the second highest revenues and, despite having those revenues, we haven't given our partners in nine years a profit distribution," he said. "We've given a tax distribution but we have poured every penny ever made back into that club, whether in Fenway Park or elsewhere. I don't think any thinking individual buys a sports franchise these days – or an English football club – to make money. Maybe a few but they should have their head examined. It's about competing at the highest level in the world's largest sport for us. That's why we are here."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/oct/18/john-w-henry-liverpool

the one positive, and it's real clutching at straws shit, from this debacle, is that the new owners must see the rather immediate need to reinforce the squad. however, it's rare quality players are available in january, and it's unlikely they'd hop onto this disaster.

i'd like to give roy some time, but by the time he gets it right, it could be too fucking late. it cost the club 9 million to get roy in the door, and it will cost the same to replace him. and...with who?

Well it's a different story now, If (big if) club is being run properly managers that would have previously told Liverpool to fuck off might be interested again. No one wanted the job 6 months ago by January there might be a queue to get in. Still think Roy is doing the best he can with the absolute shite at his disposal though. January will be vital. 2 proven midfielders in and Lucas, Rodreguez even Paulsen out to put some money in the bank or else you're heading for the bottom half.

it's rare quality players are available in january, and it's unlikely they'd hop onto this disaster.

You could try to make Rooney the most unpopular man in the history of the North-West of England.

i'd like to give roy some time, but by the time he gets it right, it could be too fucking late. it cost the club 9 million to get roy in the door, and it will cost the same to replace him. and...with who?

I'm not sure it'll cost that much to get rid of Roy, doesn't he always just sign a year to year deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back