new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

I thought he was the worst brazilian ever?

p.jpg

Absolute joke of a match. Liverpool were poor and the nature of Villas goals was freakish. I'm thinking it was one of those nights while hoping it isnt the rot setting in.

i hope youu're right trev, but there was an emptiness in the heart of that liverpool side, matched by the crowd, who were preternaturally quiet. what was up? it was so devoid of substance. they didn't even fight back. they didn't press with minutes remaining. reina getting booked cos of a corner? somethig is rotten in denmark, lads.

Hah! There was a certain Pub I watch Arsenal play in and they've only won 1 of the 6-7 times I've watched 'em there...I now watch 'em elsewhere!

i hope youu're right trev, but there was an emptiness in the heart of that liverpool side, matched by the crowd, who were preternaturally quiet. what was up? it was so devoid of substance. they didn't even fight back. they didn't press with minutes remaining. reina getting booked cos of a corner? somethig is rotten in denmark, lads.

demoralised - aren't you?
this summer was meant to see two or three additions to beat park the bus teams. johnson was one, and then nothing happened. sold our playmaker and couldn't even reinvest the profit. got some unproven italian in who won't even get his kit on until october.
torres said publicly during the confederations cup that he wanted to see villa or silva or someone who can do a job come in, so he's obviously not happy. meanwhile gerrard isn't getting the service he's been accustomed to playing in the hole the last two years, and he obviously has no faith in lucas. masch hasn't really shown up, probably daydreaming about barcelona. meanwhile rafa's looking increasingly demented and publicly blaming the players. yeah that'll work.

meanwhile gerrard isn't getting the service he's been accustomed to playing in the hole the last two years, and he obviously has no faith in lucas. .

thats bollox. gerrard hasnt performed...yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back