new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

if fergie had the same attitude about ronaldo five years ago....... well. or any other of those rat faced cunts he's brought through or given a chance too. he's made a fucking fortune from those players to boot. liverpool can afford to give babel a few games, in the centre. last season gerrard was injured, or when kuyt was utter poo. or riera. i think rafa has been unfair to babel, overall, and it's effected his game. rafa isn't the type of man to do the old 'arry and throw an arm around the shoulder etc. bring back paco.

I was going to say, surely Babel could get a few games at Kuyt's expense? Dirk doesn't do fuck all most matches anyway. He's got Stephen Hunt syndrome, do something good and then fuck it up right afterwards.
Some of those young lads like Ayala etc. definitely deserve a chance every now and again. Let's face it, Benitez just spent money on Kyrgiakos, who probably won't even get on the pitch once the likes of Agger and co. have recovered from their injuries. Players like Ayala are meant to be the ones there to cover in those situations, instead of making another pointless transfer.

he was right, up to a point. at 3 oclock it looked like it was going to be nil nil until they at least kicked off. after that i think the complexion of the game changed.

he was right, up to a point. at 3 oclock it looked like it was going to be nil nil until they at least kicked off. after that i think the complexion of the game changed.

:)

some lovely ball played against burnley. should have been 10 nil.

awful last night. but shur thats football.

ngog scored the winner for 10 man Pool reserves v Man U tonight and got booked for removing his jersey and exposing fresh razorblade slashes that spelled "for Cormcolash".

Metro headline for the win over Leeds was 'Touch Ngog for Reds...' Looks like Masch might get himself a match ban for swinging out at Jermaine Beckford, the daft bugger.

Metro headline for the win over Leeds was 'Touch Ngog for Reds...' Looks like Masch might get himself a match ban for swinging out at Jermaine Beckford, the daft bugger.

I think you'll find it was a pirouettee of menace.

BBC live text was vintage for that Ngog goal. was along the lines of

"was just about to say Ngog was rubbish when he collects a wayward Mascherano shot turns and fires home from ten yards. He's still rubbish"

even the fucking beeb are on his back. British tax payers money put to good use i say.

BBC live text was vintage for that Ngog goal. was along the lines of

"was just about to say Ngog was rubbish when he collects a wayward Mascherano shot turns and fires home from ten yards. He's still rubbish"

Not quite. Actual quote - 'I'd just told everyone in the office that David Ngog is rubbish - too easy. The French striker controls Javier Mascherano's mis-hit shot from outside the box, turns neatly and slots a shot into the far corner from about 10 yards. Wish I was that rubbish.'

The lad's only just turned 20 you know.

Barry Glendenning wrote a scathing piece about that for the Fiver the other day, saying how Carragher and Gerrard managed to somehow unsuccessfully play themselves.

Barry Glendenning deserves a spit in the eye, not for the above comment, but in general.

Well he's right about Carra and Stevie G tbf.

That clip is naff. There really is no club like Liverpool for mythologizing - just win it and shurrup about it willyas? It's as bad as Munster rugby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back