new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Liverpool should never have sold him though, compare him with the left-backs this season and I know who I'd take, at least Riise can shoot from 40 yards

I'd take Aurelio over riise.

Dossena can go back to being Adam Sandler's fat guy body double.

Another summer of

"we should buy -

Silva €15 million

Villa €25 million

Johnson €15 million

Barry €12million"

followed by a bunch of pie in the sky bullshit about how much we could make off voronin and sandler.

I am barring myself from the newsnow feeds til september.

"buy villa andribery hims is the goodest"

Liverpool should never have sold him though, compare him with the left-backs this season and I know who I'd take, at least Riise can shoot from 40 yards

As said I'd take Aurelio over him any day, I seem to remember him popping one in from about 40 yards against chelsea too. I'd say Insua will be better than both anyway.

The Dosser is the only full back i kept in Pro Ev. Hes only backup for Clichy though.

but with Malgani (ie Maradona), Torres, Pato, Cwarim (ie Cryuff) and Halil Altintop as my current attacking options i could play the Dosser in goals.

the dosser has taken a fancy to the old lady. so, no scudetto for them next year.

in for lavezzi apparently. he's a decent player, tevez-esque but about 20 mil cheaper, hardly prolific, but a good runner. might be a decent buy...

agents are full of bollocks, those lads aren't going anywhere. not to mention that barca don't actually need a masch. they need some defenders and some cover for eto'o. load of bollocks. BOLLOCKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back