new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

er, i'm well aware of that, i just needed a handy catchall to quote from. hardly the issue, is it? the issue is sell quality, buy player who did alright against liverpool in a match. like keane, pennant, crouch, bellamy. wanna play for liverpool? all you need do is turn up two games a year.

Apologies. I thought the issue was 'tabloid rot'. Would be surprised if any player bar Pennant leaves in January but hope Babel goes. Doesn't look like his heart it is in it.

Hector was right about Robbie. All you other Pool supporters should now bow down to his superior foresight and managerial mien.

You too, Mitchum.

Hector was right about Robbie. All you other Pool supporters should now bow down to his superior foresight and managerial mien.

You too, Mitchum.

Both Liverpool and Robbie Keane traditionally perform better in the second half of the season. Robbie didn't become a bad player overnight...he just needs to get his confidence back.
Top of the league with the best striker in the world still to return-you won't find much hand-wringing here.

Ah, good stuff. Keep fighting the good fight.

Liverpool are usually fourth this time of year. There was something almost inevitable about the Manks and Chelsea drawing last weekend. I was still disappointed with the Hull result, obviously, but things aren't soooo bad. I'm still waiting on us to properly tonk some side. Sunday would be nice.

Hector and Mitchum; Liverpool diehards, ideological opposites, yet striving for the same goal. It's Shakespearean.

You don't get this stuff in the Man U thread.

lest you misinterpreted my sigh, it was a general robbie related sigh. no schadenfruede here.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_4663002,00.html

Pennant plus £7m out, Aaron Lennon in. I'd take it, would add a bit of pace to the right at least and Lennon has been pretty good this season.
great. to what end? pennat and lennon are similar. pennant can't get into the team. is lennon gonna usurp kuyt? lennon isn't a 90 minute man. it's another utter waste of time, this particular rumour. left back man. left back. sort that first.

great. to what end? pennat and lennon are similar. pennant can't get into the team. is lennon gonna usurp kuyt? lennon isn't a 90 minute man. it's another utter waste of time, this particular rumour. left back man. left back. sort that first.

Could Insua be the left-back solution if he got more game time Hector? Can't see Lennon been of much use, particularly at 7m plus a player. However, would be delighted to see back of Pennant, and Lennon may give us options off the bench

Could Insua be the left-back solution if he got more game time Hector? Can't see Lennon been of much use, particularly at 7m plus a player. However, would be delighted to see back of Pennant, and Lennon may give us options off the bench
lennon's nifty, and with a goal return of one about every thirty games, he puts pennant to shame. i thought pennant deserved a chance when kuyt was being a howler, but he's obviously not getting in the team, so what's the point having him. as for insua, i though he was great against blackburn, the he doesn't even make the bench for hull, and dossena was at fault for both goals again. has there ever been a single player responsible for more goals? insua's got less than 10 games to his name so i dunno. if he was the solution, lets say, then rafa might think about right back next. if rafa bought lennon, and lennon's decent, this has nothing to do with his ability, would he play him as the right sided attacker? wither dirk then, can you see anyone usurping dirk? rafa would pick dirk ahead of pele.

Webb ruined that game. I fancied us to take Arsenal as the 2nd half went on, but the sending off completely changed the atmosphere of the game. Decent result but i felt the three points were there for the taking.

arbeloa: disgrace.

the sneding off cost us that game. i thought it was there for the taking, cos other than the sublimity of rvp's goal, arse didn't have much, expecially when fabricass went off. terrible ref, kept throwing yellow cards around. really, was there one bad challenge in that game.

did webb say why he booked ade that second time. i assumed it was cos of the foot over the ball, which, had he connected with arbeloa's shin, he would have done us a massive favour by ending his season. the i saw alvaro throw himself to the ground clutching his face in the replay, and i was embarrassed. the tit.

surely this time insua has confined dossena to the reserves, naw? unless little sam picked the team??

arbeloa: disgrace.

the sneding off cost us that game. i thought it was there for the taking, cos other than the sublimity of rvp's goal, arse didn't have much, expecially when fabricass went off. terrible ref, kept throwing yellow cards around. really, was there one bad challenge in that game.

did webb say why he booked ade that second time. i assumed it was cos of the foot over the ball, which, had he connected with arbeloa's shin, he would have done us a massive favour by ending his season. the i saw alvaro throw himself to the ground clutching his face in the replay, and i was embarrassed. the tit.

surely this time insua has confined dossena to the reserves, naw? unless little sam picked the team??

arbeloas performance has improved though regardless of his mickey acting. (was it as bad as RVP's acting from an incident with Reira?? - fight fire with fire perhaps? ps i'm not saying its right!)

nah insua will have to go back to the reserves cos we paid 7 mill for dossena. :rolleyes:

babel? he can fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back