new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

jesus, robbie keane?
i know hes a proven goal scorer in the league n all
but....jesus. robbie keane?
partnering fernando torres?
fuck.
hopefully its just run of the mill taken out of context speculation.

I reckon Our Robbie would be a tremendous acquisition if it comes to fruition. Derek Kuyt with goals.
'Boyhood dream' rah rah rah.

jesus, robbie keane?
i know hes a proven goal scorer in the league n all
but....jesus. robbie keane?
partnering fernando torres?
fuck.
hopefully its just run of the mill taken out of context speculation.

liverpool3.jpg

610x.jpg

StevenGerrardEverton_587414.jpg

if by seasons start we have only a crocked swiss, a 27 year old italian non entity who's never played any decent football in the champions league or internationally, gareth "not as good as alonso, and also more expensive and older" barry, and robbie "referee's assistant" "fucking" keane, i'm calling for rafa's head. if he sells finnan and alonso and crouch, on top of riise (who had a shit season, admittedly, but still has the experience at the very least) for this shower of cunts, i'm calling for rafa's head.

I'll be downcast to see Xabi go but good riddance to the rest. Crouch is 'awkward' and a 'handful' which is a euphemism for 'lanky, guilless freak-show' and Finnan + Riise are both well past their best.
Barry is more mobile & versatile than Xabi but it's the price that's worrying...and sadly symptomatic of the transfer marker regarding English internationals.
Dossena's 'highly thought-of' & I dunno nothin' about the Swiss kid. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen them play half a dozen times at least.

I'll be downcast to see Xabi go but good riddance to the rest. Crouch is 'awkward' and a 'handful' which is a euphemism for 'lanky, guilless freak-show' and Finnan + Riise are both well past their best.
Barry is more mobile & versatile than Xabi but it's the price that's worrying...and sadly symptomatic of the transfer marker regarding English internationals.
Dossena's 'highly thought-of' & I dunno nothin' about the Swiss kid. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen them play half a dozen times at least.
crouch is a plank, bill, i've gone on record saying that before. but i'd have 11 crotches in my team before 1 robbie "cuntwad" keane.

Speaking of predictive texts, it's not the first time Keane's been linked with a move to Anfield..as the Robbie Fowler biography attests to.

Still...I reckon your contempt for Our Robbie is ill-judged. He had a great season doing most of Berbatov's spade-work and showing some natural finishing.

keane. 20 million. there's other, better players. loads of them. why? why?

it's mental. when you see the likes of Deco, who has some decent years left in him, going for 8 mil. If Benny is only going to bring the likes of Dossena, Keane and Barry and ship out Riise, Alonso, Crouch and Finnan I reckon Liverpool would have a weaker squad than last season. Certainly won't make a dent in Utd/Chelsea dominance in the league. I can see that 'everyone hates them' thread on the horizon.

I can see that 'everyone hates them' thread on the horizon.

Never! I for one welcome a mick to Anfield. It'll be like the late 80's again. The last one we had was Richie Partridge and he never even got to jog the touchlines. Sure Keane probably won't get the delivery he needs or he can't compliment Torres...he's Irish! olé olé olé

Remember when Liverpool had 5 Rep of Ireland players on their first team? Staunton, Houghton, Aldridge...eh...help me out there hector.

Never! I for one welcome a mick to Anfield. It'll be like the late 80's again. The last one we had was Richie Partridge and he never even got to jog the touchlines. Sure Keane probably won't get the delivery he needs or he can't compliment Torres...he's Irish! olé olé olé

Remember when Liverpool had 5 Rep of Ireland players on their first team? Staunton, Houghton, Aldridge...eh...help me out there hector.

Whelan, Beglin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back