natural family planning (1 Viewer)

check this out:
http://www.menstruation.com.au/menstrualproducts/basiclunar.html

Each individual is born under a particular moon or lunar Phase.

Each month when the moon returns to this same position (as it was at your birth) it can trigger your body to spontaneously ovulate even if this time occurs outside your normal midcycle fertile time.

Now it may not always do this, BUT THE POTENTIAL IS THERE.

Furthermore - the moon's trigger effect is increased by two factors - stress and sexual intercourse.

That is, if you are having sex during your natal lunar phase, the chances of ovulation being triggered are increased. And multiple sexual play at this time further increases this risk.

The bottom line is - If you don't want to get pregnant - you need to know when your natal lunar fertile time occurs each month. Is it occurring in line with your hormonal ovulation? Is it occurring during your period? Just before your period or just after? If you don't know then you may be taking unnecessary risks and not even know it.

What if I am on the pill? Ideally you should still know when your natal lunar phase occurs so that you can make sure you are taking the active pills during your natal lunar phase fertile time. If your lunar fertile time occurs whilst on the bleeding break and you have sex, ovulation could be triggered and pregnancy could occur. It is better to safe.

"It's just like Contraceptive Insurance!"

the method is simple. the woman should know her cycle. some comes with 28 days and to some 30. the egg travels and be at the uterus on the 14th from the start of the monthly period of every woman. ergo, if the woman had her period on the 1st day of the month it is not safe to have sex beginning on the 12-16th because she might get pregnant. the days before and after that would be worry-free days.:)

that's what my biology teacher said. effective i think:p

some women release an egg from each ovary at different times of the month, so there's no worry free days. just sayin...

the days before and after that would be worry-free days.:)

there's no worry-free days when it comes to an unwanted pregnancy.

it's not worth it to have unprotected sex on the "safe days" and to have to stress out for the next 28 days. that's not good for your body at all. and it attaches negative feelings to something that should be pozzed out of it.

i do however, understand your theory and i think that this is what michelle was originally wondering about back in 2006.

here's hoping life's given her the cop-on to always use johnnies just in case.

fair play to anyone who said to cop on circa 2006. seriously though what the fuck. where was sex ed, why were some of my 25 year old friends encouraging it why was i such a thick and i'll be at the xmas party to collect my rake of embarrassment pints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back