natural family planning (1 Viewer)

yeah 14..and unfortunately that wasnt unusual in my school..i was a prefect in 6th year for a 1st year class and one day two of them got into an actual fist fight in the class..while i was breaking it up one of them shouted 'i didnt ride him, i only gave him a blow job behind the chipper'..i was like 'woah woah woah'..but yeah and they were only 12..i think kids are doin stuff so much younger nowadays...

muffin said:
i think kids are doin stuff so much younger nowadays...

yeah, i agree. jesus, looking back at when i was 14 in school and with friends at home, we were so bloody innocent. these days, it's all going on for sure. 14/15/16 is too young in my opinion, sure you'd hardly have a clue what was going on!!?!!?

Ladies who changed pill because of breakthrough bleeding:

how long were you on the pill that gave you breakthrough bleeding before you changed?
what brand of pill did you switch to?

trianglegrrrl said:
Ladies who changed pill because of breakthrough bleeding:

how long were you on the pill that gave you breakthrough bleeding before you changed?
what brand of pill did you switch to?

I switched to Marviol from Yasmin. I think its the most modern ones with super low amounts of hormones that cause most bleeding, so maybe try one with slightly higher proportions of hormones. Have you just started taking it ? It might just take you 2 or 3 months to get used to it no matter what brand it is, did your doctor say anything about it taking time to get used to ?

coraline said:
I switched to Marviol from Yasmin. I think its the most modern ones with super low amounts of hormones that cause most bleeding, so maybe try one with slightly higher proportions of hormones. Have you just started taking it ? It might just take you 2 or 3 months to get used to it no matter what brand it is, did your doctor say anything about it taking time to get used to ?
I started taking it over 3 weeks ago and have felt like shit since. My doctor said nothing about it taking time to get used to, but I read up on the pill and it said that you can bleed from 10% to 55% of the time during the first 3 months. I think I've been bleeding 80% of the time. It's like a non stop period.

trianglegrrrl said:
I started taking it over 3 weeks ago and have felt like shit since. My doctor said nothing about it taking time to get used to, but I read up on the pill and it said that you can bleed from 10% to 55% of the time during the first 3 months. I think I've been bleeding 80% of the time. It's like a non stop period.

girls please, put a sock in it. I'm TRYING to enjoy my brunch smoothie.

vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina vagina

why dont you resurrect the boys thread someone started a few months ago?

Stan Bowles said:
Well unless your fella is the kind who likes to get blood on his sword, its one way of not getting pregnant.

Hobbit%20drawing%20sword%2072dpi.jpg

muffin said:
emm im not really sure i get yr point to be honest..of my friends i was the only one who lost my virginity to my then boyfriend...with everyone else it was pretty much randoms..i even remember the dude one of my mates was havin sex with when she was 14 sayin to her'oh you know this doesnt mean were goin out together' and she was fine with that..i honestly think that its more just to do with each person than with their area..

anyways people shouldnt have sex when they are young..its usually shit and you just end up dissappointed that itwasnt really fuckin magical or all that bollocks..

well where i grew up if you didn't have a girlfriend you didn't get laid,period (sorry) pretty much.did you grow up in finglas by any chance?

any of you ladies ever try the 'patch'.
id recommend it from what the girlfriend says. doesnt mess with hormones and you change it every week with a break every 3/4 weeks. looks like a nicorette patch only it realeases anti-baby sstuff into your bloodstream. bit of getting use to though when you have to rely on it. A1 Sharon

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back