natural family planning (4 Viewers)

Keith Talent said:
What is natural family planning?
Organic babies?
it's sex without artificial contraceptive like condoms, pill, diaphragm, etc etc. Using things like "pull out method" and knowing your cycle and other rad things.

personally, I wouldn't recommend it to a 16 yr old girl. Your cycle doesn't settle down until you're early 20's anywho

trianglegrrrl said:
Using things like "pull out method"

l6011ng.jpg

trianglegrrrl said:
"pull out method"

sounds like someone's getting their family planning advice from a 16 year old boy.

the best natural family planning advice for a 16 year old girl is KEEP YOUR LEGS CROSSED. Seriously, like - apart from anything else
The age of consent to sexual activity is 17 and it may be a criminal offence to have sex with a person under the age of 17.
the end.

trianglegrrrl said:
does anyone use this? how effective is it? what methods do you use? would you recommend it to me?

I don't know that much about women's cycles and all that, but I do know that a woman's cycle can disrupted by stress etc.
So if that's changeable, you'd have to be very self aware.

You could be a Trobrian Islander and just not go into the sea after a night of sex.

trianglegrrrl said:
it's sex without artificial contraceptive like condoms, pill, diaphragm, etc etc. Using things like "pull out method" and knowing your cycle and other rad things.

Oh. And. If, while having unprotected sex, you catch something like Gonorrhea, something nice that makes you infertile, you won't even *have* to worry about contraception ever again. PHEW. Anyone for aids?

aoifed said:
Oh. And. If, while having unprotected sex, you catch something like Gonorrhea, something nice that makes you infertile, you won't even *have* to worry about contraception ever again. PHEW. Anyone for aids?
you can't catch them if you do it in the shower.

The age of consent to sexual activity is 17 and it may be a criminal offence to have sex with a person under the age of 17.
Pete did you also happen to read:
IRELAND LAWS: 1. Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 17 for homosexual
males regarding anal and oral sex, 15 for lesbians, and for heterosexuals oral sex is legal at age 15.
Age of consent is a load of bollox. Did you drink before you were 18, pete?

I was simply curious, I didn't expect to get the head ripped off me. I know people in their twenties who have being using "natural" methods since they were my age. The way some people are replying you'd swear i was a walking mattress...

trianglegrrrl said:
Pete did you also happen to read:

Age of consent is a load of bollox. Did you drink before you were 18, pete?

I was simply curious, I didn't expect to get the head ripped off me. I know people in their twenties who have being using "natural" methods since they were my age. The way some people are replying you'd swear i was a walking mattress...

You asked for opinions and got them. Everyone does stupid shit, but you shouldn't be surprised that people react strongly to the notion of a 16 year old girl considering using natural methods of contraception.

if he fucks up you the hole all the time you won't get pregnant

little richard was said to have an ass, that after so much pounding, felt like a vagina

something to consider

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back