Music - Perceptions - Celebrities - Bastards (1 Viewer)

I have the energy to truly dislike only one performer...His name is Robbie Williams

Music-shite of the highest order

Perceptions-I percieve him to be in bad need of a loaf to the bridge of the nose

Celebrities-All wanna ride him

Bastards-The lorra them

Well, if I've learned anything from Jet Li in Tai Chi Master, it's that Jet Li is really good at fighting in films, whereas I am not. That may or may not be relevant. I suspect it is not.

I have the energy to truly dislike only one performer...His name is Robbie Williams

Music-shite of the highest order

Perceptions-I percieve him to be in bad need of a loaf to the bridge of the nose

Celebrities-All wanna ride him

Bastards-The lorra them

I heard Millenium there the other day, it was better than I remembered

I also heard Willenium, it wasn't.

I like Millennium, mainly because Lance Henriksen is in it. Didn't care too much for the third series where he's not in it as much, although that episode with Bruce Campbell as a demon is good.

yes, very good ratmonkey. This is for you:

guysmileyincorporated28.jpg

He has the kind of face you would'nt get tired of slapping.

ratmonkey, can you do it with love instead??

i is john - part of me wants to ban you from this thread, because you seem to be able to listen to basically anything at all in the whole world without pre-perception.

shaney, shneaky - thats good, you's can identify something you hate.

shaney - is it music - perception - celebrity or bastards? with foster there.

thats a deadly song by the by. I dont expect anyone to like the things they hate by the end of this thread by the by.

oh i certainly wouldn't class him with the bastards. he seems sound enough to me. Im not sure he's really a celebrity either so i guess it must be music and perception. I've always felt that F&A have a laugh with perceptions, possible self-perceptions, of Irishness.

incidentally, I am taking the love angle on all of this, not the hate. I do not hate Mick Foster.

I don't like the prodigy and I was too young for those parties, have basically no recollection of being conscious of them when they were relevant and associate them with no dickish people or events, favourable or scarring...

what does this mean?

I saw the prodigy their first time in Dublin..was FUCKING MENTOW!

ratmonkey helped out with this train of thought on the 'i hate this guy thread'.

I have an irrational perception of des bishop, so it effects my willingness to enjoy his output. its not music (unless you's want to talk about leim hart) however.

music (comic output) - perceptions (ann posts irrational perception) - celebrities (des bishop, through the eye of the media) - bastards (doesnt really apply here).

This here episode of the Boondocks may be relevant. About perceptions of R Kelly and peeing and whatnot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is an Irish band called Noise Control whose perception of the Prodigy is one of such high esteem that they have copied their musical style verbatim. Their is even a silver painted dude with a scary mask at the start of the video and the lead singer sounds Saff London.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back