Mushrooms are getting banned from today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 6
just because some twat was in a 'drug-enduced psychosis' thought he could fly. if he thought he could fly, why didnt he take off from the ground. shes stolen my last bit of fun. Fat fucker harney. instead of investigating the uses of magic mushrooms, regulating, hell, even applying a small tax.... she goes and takes the narrow-minded approach and bans them. fucking beached whale. and some idiot ruins it for the rest of us. good work you idiot. i know someone who died from alcohol poisoning, go on, ban alcohol.

idiots

if i knew where she lived i wouldnt even do that, id shit in her home water-tank so she could taste, smell and smell of... my mushroom-ridden poo.

she is the devil. actually, if the devil was a woman she'd be hot so i think Harney is some sort of failed obese demon

ernesto said:
if i knew where she lived i wouldnt even do that, id shit in her home water-tank so she could taste, smell and smell of... my mushroom-ridden poo.

she is the devil. actually, if the devil was a woman she'd be hot so i think Harney is some sort of failed obese demon

that is quite possibly the words "mushroom-ridden" and "poo" have ever been used together. I commend you good sir.

Mary Harney's just a twat, we all knew that, but I can imagine what sort of badgering she got from the real wagon in all this. Yer one from EURAD (http://www.eurad.net/) Grainne Kenny single handedly manages to monopolise every radio discussion on drugs going. The woman is the fucking bane of my aural existence. She is an absolute fool who was pretty much responsible for forcing the mushie situtuation in the papers in the first place by notifying papers of what she could buy in the various shops. Seriously she is a walking headache, I can not express my hatred for the fucking ignorance she and her one woman organisation convey and the damage they do by dominating the drugs debate with their fucking rambling moralistic god bothering shite.

ah don't worry. roll on next legal hallucinations plant! (there are more, ya know)

I tried legal truffles once but they were quite weak. Maybe I only get a buzz when i'm being bold.

But yes I agree, as a minister of health she's not exactly a picture of health herself. (oooh bitchy me) drugs are all about consumerism anyway. I liked the idea mentioned earlier about peope coming together to pick them. DIY posicore.
CAPITALISTS!!!

I can't believe everyone is getting so upset, once it became common knowledge a number of places in Ireland were legaly selling fresh mushies it was only a matter of time before the loophole was closed, just like it was in the UK. I'm suprised it took this long to be honest.

Antrophe said:
Mary Harney's just a twat, we all knew that, but I can imagine what sort of badgering she got from the real wagon in all this. Yer one from EURAD (http://www.eurad.net/) Grainne Kenny single handedly manages to monopolise every radio discussion on drugs going. The woman is the fucking bane of my aural existence. She is an absolute fool who was pretty much responsible for forcing the mushie situtuation in the papers in the first place by notifying papers of what she could buy in the various shops. Seriously she is a walking headache, I can not express my hatred for the fucking ignorance she and her one woman organisation convey and the damage they do by dominating the drugs debate with their fucking rambling moralistic god bothering shite.

8 Waltersland Rd, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin.**

Phone: 2756766/7*

Fax: 2756768

Oh look its her address Phone number and Fax number (off the Eurad Site)
we should all post drugs to her house and call the police that shes stock-piling drugs to sell to children in schools after her Eurad Lectures.

Oh rightio. Some chap in Dun Laoghaire jumped off his balcony. All I heard on Newstalk was "MUSHROOMS KILLED HIM" in screeching tones. They were calling all the mushie shops "head shops" on the radio. I've never heard that phrase before.

spiritualtramp said:
Oh rightio. Some chap in Dun Laoghaire jumped off his balcony. All I heard on Newstalk was "MUSHROOMS KILLED HIM" in screeching tones. They were calling all the mushie shops "head shops" on the radio. I've never heard that phrase before.

his family stated that they think magic mushrooms "may" have been a contributing factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back