Mushrooms are getting banned from today (1 Viewer)

skinnerchinner

Threads
gravy neck - classic

what a stupid fat witch

that stupid fook jumping off the flats in darnlaoighaire
old Burl H coulve thaught him a thing or two

Lefty Frizzell

Threads
Brush said:
People who die ruin things for everone else.
remember that guy who gouged his eye out? yeah well that was me so becareful with your words brush. oh and by the way i'm called cyclops cos my name is simon and i lop off the balls of people who slag one eyed bastards.

Lefty Frizzell

Threads
nothing is safe neilo. in fact i heard that joe duffy wants to blow up the moon next. he claims that it would put an end to tsunamis, coastal erosion and women bitching during periods.

HMD

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.rockjihad.com
Here's the article from ireland.com

Harney to ban sale of 'magic mushrooms'
By Patrick Logue Last updated: 31-01-06, 14:08 Tánaiste and Minister for Health Mary Harney has moved to completely outlaw the sale of "magic mushrooms" in the State.
The measure to outlaw the practice of selling the unprocessed mushrooms was discussed by the Cabinet at a meeting today.
A spokesman for Ms Harney said the product would be banned under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1977 and that it was an "immediate step". He said that once approval is gained from the Cabinet the amendment to the Act must be laid before the houses of the Oireachtas.
Although processed or dried mushrooms are already banned, it has not been illegal to sell them in their raw state in the Republic of Ireland.
Earlier this week a Cork shop owner complained over seizures of magic mushrooms she claims were being legally sold in their raw state.
Helen Stone, who owns the Funky Skunk clothing and organic products store at Hanover Place in Cork, secured leave from Mr Justice Frank Clarke to bring an application on Friday for an injunction restraining customs officers from seizing the shipments from The Netherlands or from interfering with them in any way.

HMD

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.rockjihad.com
Lefty Frizzell said:
nothing is safe neilo. in fact i heard that joe duffy wants to blow up the moon next. he claims that it would put an end to tsunamis, coastal erosion and women bitching during periods.
that a cover up, he only want the cheese from it.

nEiLo

Threads
Website
www.lazybird.org
Lefty Frizzell said:
and werewolves. don't forget the werewolves

Brush

Threads
Website
www.senatordavidnorris.ie
When you take away somthing like this there will be reprocussions.

I'm going to need need a new outlet for escapism and mental expansion. I think I might try shooting up heroin or paint thinners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Raspberry Jam
    Raspberry Jam
    Allah-Las
    Raspberry Jam
  • Stranger in the Alps
    Motion Sickness
    Phoebe Bridgers
    Stranger in the Alps

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads