Mushrooms are getting banned from today (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 6
The parents have just spent the last hour talking about how terrible Mary Harney is for banning mushrooms....strange conversation..... oldies these days like!

The said:
The parents have just spent the last hour talking about how terrible Mary Harney is for banning mushrooms....strange conversation..... oldies these days like!

I can't wait to find out what my parents think about it.
Probably be something like "Jaysus! sure won't they be banning Poitín next!"

Mary Harney's from Ahascragh, if that's any consolation to anybody

Brush said:
8 Waltersland Rd, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin.**

Phone: 2756766/7*

Fax: 2756768

Oh look its her address Phone number and Fax number (off the Eurad Site)
we should all post drugs to her house and call the police that shes stock-piling drugs to sell to children in schools after her Eurad Lectures.

while were giving out addresses harney lives on mespil road..not sure about the number think its 1.big white house that needs a lick of paint and has a cop outside it of an evening...and our good friend mcdowell lives just off mountpleasent sq in ranelagh..ahh theres the cops kicking in my door.see yis in the joy

deafmute said:
while were giving out addresses harney lives on mespil road..not sure about the number think its 1.big white house that needs a lick of paint and has a cop outside it of an evening...and our good friend mcdowell lives just off mountpleasent sq in ranelagh..ahh theres the cops kicking in my door.see yis in the joy

Mary Harney and three other fat bitches went to a restaraunt my friend works in, when my friend told them they had no table because they were full one of Mary's bitches did a "you mustn't be from around here, otherwise you'd realise who you're turning away"

when they got a table they complained to the manager about my mate and one of them even did a whole "don't you know who my friend is?!?!"

stupid fat bitches

Unclealo said:
Anyone remember Sean Moncrief on "the End" doing crank calls pretending to be some biddy from Ahascragh?

Ah yeah they were great. It was a real boon for the people of Ballinasloe and its hinterlands.

Actually, there's a place in Ahascragh called Southpark. swear to god.

it's mad the things you see when you're on mushies

harney_neuroscience.jpg

Pantone247 said:
you wanna come over and smoke some bannana skins

good article on this:

ELECTRICAL BANANAS

AN EPISTEMOLOGICAL INQUIRY INTO THE GREAT BANANA HOAX OF 1967

[...]

But especially noteworthy to Davidson was the sight of a young hippie in a wizard hat, selling bananas on an East Village corner. The bananas were being sold for ten cents each, with a three-cent deposit on the skins. “Anyone who heard [folksinger] Donovan sing ‘Mellow Yellow’ knew why,” she remembered. “Smoking banana peels could get you high. Outtaaaaa-sight!”

Throughout that spring and early summer, the notion that one could get high from smoking “banana joints” circulated widely, first in the underground press but also in the mainstream media and even among some gullible federal officials.

http://www.believermag.com/issues/200506/?read=article_mcmillian

Magic Shroom Ban

Has there been a thread about this already? What do ye make about the shroom ban last week? I'm a huge fan of the shrooms (my favourite narcotic for a long time) and was well pissed off when the ban was enforced. It was only a matter of time though. The guy who died after taking them last October (it was his first time) only ate 3, puked for awhile then ran upstairs and jumped to his death. A reaction like that is unbelievable especially after such a small dose and the fact that he regurgitated them. He must have been in a very apprehensive state of mind taking them. Is he the first person to die while taking them in this country? I have always found shrooms to be enlightening, inspirational and more often than not totally hilarious.

Re: Magic Shroom Ban

Toxic Spew said:
Has there been a thread about this already? What do ye make about the shroom ban last week? I'm a huge fan of the shrooms (my favourite narcotic for a long time) and was well pissed off when the ban was enforced. It was only a matter of time though. The guy who died after taking them last October (it was his first time) only ate 3, puked for awhile then ran upstairs and jumped to his death. A reaction like that is unbelievable especially after such a small dose and the fact that he regurgitated them. He must have been in a very apprehensive state of mind taking them. Is he the first person to die while taking them in this country? I have always found shrooms to be enlightening, inspirational and more often than not totally hilarious.

3 is enough if he took the big ones ( mexican i think), not the ones that grow in ireland wild. the mushrooms did not kill him the fall did.
he could have done the same thing with drink.

i am surprised that mary harney passed the ban into law before it was passed by the dail. she was only approached by one family to get them banned.

i think its a step backwards, banning them wont work.

Alright Raymondo, Id imagined yourself above all other denizens of this isle would be lamenting the demise of legal shrooms on the dead-end isle of ours.

Back to the fields I say, back, back!!!

its complete bullshit! I can't believe they just made them class a. I've been doing shrooms for years and never had any problems. It'll just mean they'll be more expensive and possibly more dangerous for people trying them for the first time as they'll just be sold illegaly.

PDs are in government. If any of you fuckin hippies could put your bongs down long enough to go out and vote, this mightn't have been a problem. Hippies. And if I hear another one of you jobless layabouts dissing Ahascragh again I'll tell your local Dail office about your untaxed supplementary income from selling 5 spots to local adolescents.
that is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back