Mushrooms are getting banned from today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 6
Brush said:
Newstalk is the only radio station that dosent play shitty music all day on repeat. Id rather liten to incessant blather than hear that fucking James Blunt Whiner ad nauseum.

Fucking A. I've to listen to Cunt (Spin) 102FM for the first 3 hrs of every working day.

'What is love?' by Haddaway is on hourly. I welcome my eventual stroke.

c0De_n1NjA said:
dont be writing their shows for them ya fruitbat!

The Moncrieff show is "Driven by its listeners" according to its blurb. I'm a listener. I wanna drive the show. vroom vroom beep beep!

Imagine looking at a fruitbat driving a radio show when you're on mushies hahaahahhahahahaahahahahaahh!! deadly.

i took 150 mushrooms one night and got mad out of it. Somewhere along the line I managed to convince myself that it was in fact 150 trips that I took. I managed to resign my brain into accepting that from now on i was going to be a vegetable. worst night ever.

Brush said:
No, but im in very high demand. Time is money and Ive got large overheads.

ps360012.jpg

portascr.jpg

portascr.jpg

clive said:
i took 150 mushrooms one night and got mad out of it. Somewhere along the line I managed to convince myself that it was in fact 150 trips that I took. I managed to resign my brain into accepting that from now on i was going to be a vegetable. worst night ever.

your body can only process a certain amount of lsd. so basically after a certain amount you're wasting your time, trips, money and life by taking more.

Damon_Kind said:
Sodomy is not illegal.

It is you do it to a woman in England. You can smuggle your bone up the back passage of a seventeen year schoolboy but you're not legally allowed indulge in some brown love with a lady, even if you're married.
Mad isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back