Mushrooms are getting banned from today (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 6
Don't worry about it guys.

We can all fill the pubs across the country and get fucked out of our heads on Aftershocks.

Then we can all go out and fight and puke and pass out and race around country roads at night and talk about "The Ra", and how great they are.

It'll be great.

Mushrooms eh? feckin druggies. Drink guiness you anarchists!!!!!!!!!

seanc said:
Don't worry about it guys.

We can all fill the pubs across the country and get fucked out of our heads on Aftershocks.

Then we can all go out and fight and puke and pass out and race around country roads at night and talk about "The Ra", and how great they are.

It'll be great.

Mushrooms eh? feckin druggies. Drink guiness you anarchists!!!!!!!!!

its people like you that got us into this mess.

pete, ban seanc please. i'll PM harners.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Just ask yourself, WWBCD (WhatWouldBrianConiffeDo)?

ah jaysus. the true answer is react with rightious indignation and seven-mile-high scorn, seeing as i am a tee-totaller who has never touched anything harder than onions. i dont even know what a drug is.
but at a guess, i wouldnt recommend freezing them at all, as much of the psilocybin is likely to dissipate when they thaw (and even when they freeze perhaps?). best thing to do is dry them, which retains a significant amount of their potency indefinately. but this of course is now a highly illegal thing which i certainly do not condone nor have any knowledge of, no certainly not never no no.

george mcfly said:
Night Nurse isn't illegal..that'll get you off your fucking rocker

is heroin illegal?

Night Nurse + Sprite = Sizzurp.

WHO'S MIKE JONES

HMD said:
Salvia is still legal and a lot nastier than mushrooms, especially the X15 strength

salvia is nothing in effect like mushrooms. its a really dark and extremely powerful experience. i can see absolutely no recreational potential. its not a pleasent, enjoyable experience at all... it makes DMT seem like a cup of tea. approach with extreme caution.

hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are legal, i think, and they can produce an LSD like experience (they contain a closely related compound: LSA). however the coating of the seeds themselves are very toxic, and even if prepared correctly the psychedelic experience is usually preceeded by some intense nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back