Mushrooms are getting banned from today (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 141
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 6
seanc said:
Anyone ever try truffles? What're they like?

the mildest, in psychedelic terms, of the psilocybin mushrooms. they are known as "philosopher's stones" in some of the shops in holland. they are principally a physical experience, with stimulant qualities. "body buzz" / "body high", rushy sensations and a very alert and relaxed (if that makes sense) mental state. only slight visual effects compared with other types.

BAH!!

one fuckcunt dies and they are outlawed (becasue his family "think" that mushrooms were a contributing factor) :mad: :confused: :eek:

fuck this shit shit i'm going for a pint of aftershock, a couple of fat frogs and a swim.
if anybody if looking for me i'll be at northside swimming pool.

What about licking toads?

photos.jpg

or spray paint like that old woman that walks around town with her mouth and nose covered in silver paint like some kind of granny terminator.

Brush said:
Anyone else litening to that George Hook Gobshite and this bovine busybody on newstalk at the moment?

Yeah, it was really balanced:rolleyes:

I texted Moncrieff as well with what I thought was a reasonable point, and he gave out to me.

Its a sad day for Newstalk 106

Damon_Kind said:
Check out Newstalk. Hookie is mad out of it on Mushies.

I cant stand listening to him for more than an hour, he claims to be teetotal but still slurrs like a drunk. Possibly to many bashes on the noggin during his rugger days.

Newstalk is the only radio station that dosent play shitty music all day on repeat. Id rather liten to incessant blather than hear that fucking James Blunt Whiner ad nauseum.

Brush said:
I cant stand listening to him for more than an hour, he claims to be teetotal but still slurrs like a drunk. Possibly to many bashes on the noggin during his rugger days.

Newstalk is the only radio station that dosent play shitty music all day on repeat. Id rather liten to incessant blather than hear that fucking James Blunt Whiner ad nauseum.

ever hear of a walkman you kid-gay opera jizzwad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back