multi's! (1 Viewer)

hag said:
what i'm getting at is the potential to break sexual concentration. like, if you're all horny and shit, then you have an orgasm, then you watch the footie results (like vinnie) and then your favourite team wins and you feel like having an orgasm to celebrate, AT WHAT POINT DO THEY STOP BEING MULTIs AND START BEING SINGLIES??? AT WHAT POINT???
How am I like the football results? Is it because I am an endless list of tedious information that only idiots like me care about it or is it because whatever godforsaken seaside town I go to I go I usually score? Either way I'm very lonely.

spiritualtramp said:
Thumped would have about three posts a day if Hag and Msbhaven put each other on ignore.

There's a whole lot less to read when you're ignoring folks, it tends not to make much of a difference because of the idiocy factor.

spiritualtramp said:
that is brilliant.
Indeed it is.

Here, why can't all Irish wimmin be like this?

The russian woman likes to look pretty. She likes to dress well when she walks in the city street to her destination. She wears a dress and pumps, or a suit with a blouse and jewlery. She is concerned about her weight, her hair, how she presents herself. She thinks gym clothes are for the gym.

In Russia, she doesn't have a choice to stay home to take care of her husband, house, and children - for her, it is a dream.

The Russian woman's attitude about herself is feminine. She expects to be treated as a lady, she is the weaker gender and knows it.
I reckon ms. b haven is really like that.

How am I like the football results? Is it because I am an endless list of tedious information that only idiots like me care about it or is it because whatever godforsaken seaside town I go to I go I usually score? Either way I'm very lonely.
you're just a dick.

ms.b.haven said:
:D oi they're not started by me, i'm still being accused of being hag, you included and donket oj, and well the list goes on. i think you're sad enough to be someone else too, that's the point i'm making wav
some groups of two words for you:

pish posh, clap trap, blah blah, yakiddy smakkidy, yawn some, bore hole, bull shit, corn dog, pin ball, pole position, card games, pop corn, corn flakes, tit witch, cow pat, pig swill, base ball, farm yard, etc etc.

fuck off. thanks you. good luck.go away. get it?
Wavioli said:
some groups of two words for you:

pish posh, clap trap, blah blah, yakiddy smakkidy, yawn some, bore hole, bull shit, corn dog, pin ball, pole position, card games, pop corn, corn flakes, tit witch, cow pat, pig swill, base ball, farm yard, etc etc.

holocaust_mass_grave.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back