multi's! (1 Viewer)

mitochondrian said:
hmmmm very fancy!i've heard that green tea is great for you so i'll have to check it out.is green tea made from different leaves or what? is it caffeine free?
TEA CATEGORIES
The three main categories of tea are black, green, and oolong. Within each of these categories there are many varieties. Green teas, Black teas and Oolong teas come from the same tea plant species, the difference being the processing of tea Black tea undergo several hours of oxidation during preparation (accelerated by heat and humidity) Oolong tea is partially fermented and green tea is steamed to stop oxidation.

I don't think I've ever had any of that oolong stuff.

doesn't sound tempting either.....'hi can i get a tea please' 'sure regular or herbal' 'oolong please' '(wtf)'

spiritualtramp said:
headaches are a classic symptom of caffeine withdrawal.
And a classic excuse for not wanting a ride.

Happens me all the time. Like this:

Chloe from Emmerdale: Are you coming to bed honey, I'm gagging for it?
Me: No dear, I've a fucker of a headache.
Jennifer Garner (her off Alias): Not even if I join in?
Me: No honey, I'm blind with this one.

This actually happened, honest.

Zita said:
How threads work on Thumped- start out about one thing (occassionally music), then become frank sexual discussions, then deteriorate to two people talking about tea. Then sometimes I say something and get no response.
I got it back to sex! I'm a good lad I am...

Zita said:
How threads work on Thumped- start out about one thing (occassionally music), then become frank sexual discussions, then deteriorate to two people talking about tea. Then sometimes I say something and get no response.
i *love* the way conversations develop on internet boards speshly thumped threads. somebody mentions somethng completely un related to the thread topic and the thread goes off screaming and ranting in a completely different direction. drunk (or extremely stoned) people and thumped threads seem to have a mortal weakness to the power of suggestion and it makes for hilarious roller coaster of tangents, irrelavancies, opinions and abuse. its very organic but just out of step with real time. and its (mostly) great crack even just watching.
i've always been fascinated by how a conversation (speshly stoned conversations) gets from subect A to subject Z and what triggered the railroad. its even better fun watching it in print. anyone ever have piles? :D

Donkey OJ said:
i *love* the way conversations develop on internet boards speshly thumped threads. somebody mentions somethng completely un related to the thread topic and the thread goes off screaming and ranting in a completely different direction. drunk (or extremely stoned) people and thumped threads seem to have a mortal weakness to the power of suggestion and it makes for hilarious roller coaster of tangents, irrelavancies, opinions and abuse. its very organic but just out of step with real time. and its (mostly) great crack even just watching.
i've always been fascinated by how a conversation (speshly stoned conversations) gets from subect A to subject Z and what triggered the railroad. its even better fun watching it in print. anyone ever have piles? :D
surprisingly enough piles have come up before supposedley plenty of iron is your answer.

Green tea is much lower in caffeine than normal tea, but not caffeine-free. That's what the health-food shop woman told me.

Donkey OJ said:
that was very poetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back