multi's! (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven said:
so since i just found out who Very Slowfuck really is, who else has 2/3 personalities on this before i reveal his true identity
Who the fuck are the people with the multiple personalities that are causing all this shit?

What's the point of shrouding it in hints and winks and not coming out and saying what's what?

after wading through all this crap for the last hour I am still none the wiser

pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks
pricks

Bag'o'cans said:
On a bed of multiple user passwords written down on paper to login .... wait wait i can shorten this.....
I think I would be so useless attempting to use multiple usernames. I'd forget all the passwords in an instant.

I still don't have a clue who got banned.

ms.b.haven said:
what is? the lack of an alsatian?
perhaps he means our civilised conversation about tea.

sticker3.gif

I hate tea usually, but at the moment I’m drinking a green tea with mint, ginseng and lemon. Takes getting use to but very nice

ms.b.haven said:
I hate tea usually, but at the moment I’m drinking a green tea with mint, ginseng and lemon. Takes getting use to but very nice

hmmmm very fancy!i've heard that green tea is great for you so i'll have to check it out.is green tea made from different leaves or what? is it caffeine free?

yep it's caffeine free and very good for you. lyons make the one i'm drinking. it's in a little yellow box and has 'Revive' on it
mitochondrian said:
hmmmm very fancy!i've heard that green tea is great for you so i'll have to check it out.is green tea made from different leaves or what? is it caffeine free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back