multi's! (1 Viewer)

hey, who is very slowey? i hope i don't not like him...

and i swear on my dead mother's wings that i am not ms.b.haven. all you HGFs and your Delorentos... aaaaaa ha ha ha. big spas. think you're all so "on it" and shit. pfffffffff!

so, how long are you allowed to wait between orgasms before it becomes not-multi, if you know what i mean. like, if you have tea and toast between 2 orgasms, but if they're only 3 minutes apart, are they still multi or just 2 regulars? or say if you don't even have toast, you you kiss and cuddle for like 20 minutes and then have another one, are those 2 multi even though they are separated by 20 minutes? and what the hell is going on with girls who faint???

hag said:
so, how long are you allowed to wait between orgasms before it becomes not-multi, if you know what i mean. like, if you have tea and toast between 2 orgasms, but if they're only 3 minutes apart, are they still multi or just 2 regulars? or say if you don't even have toast, you you kiss and cuddle for like 20 minutes and then have another one, are those 2 multi even though they are separated by 20 minutes? and what the hell is going on with girls who faint???
see, thats what i'm talkin about... much better now, good save hag.

that's some speedy tea and toast hag! was there a third party on hand with the tea already made and cooled to drinkable temperature or something?

Super Dexta said:
that's some speedy tea and toast hag! was there a third party on hand with the tea already made and cooled to drinkable temperature or something?
what i'm getting at is the potential to break sexual concentration. like, if you're all horny and shit, then you have an orgasm, then you watch the footie results (like vinnie) and then your favourite team wins and you feel like having an orgasm to celebrate, AT WHAT POINT DO THEY STOP BEING MULTIs AND START BEING SINGLIES??? AT WHAT POINT???

hag said:
---------------------------
what i'm getting at is the potential to break sexual concentration. like, if you're all horny and shit, then you have an orgasm, then you watch the footie results (like vinnie) and then your favourite team wins and you feel like having an orgasm to celebrate, AT WHAT POINT DO THEY STOP BEING MULTIs AND START BEING SINGLIES??? AT WHAT POINT???
Oh, these posts made me laugh out loud - a great way to start the day. Thank Hag!

hag said:
hey, who is very slowey? i hope i don't not like him...

and i swear on my dead mother's wings that i am not ms.b.haven. all you HGFs and your Delorentos... aaaaaa ha ha ha. big spas. think you're all so "on it" and shit. pfffffffff!
Whatever dude, go have a hands free orgasm :D

hag said:
so, how long are you allowed to wait between orgasms before it becomes not-multi, if you know what i mean. like, if you have tea and toast between 2 orgasms, but if they're only 3 minutes apart, are they still multi or just 2 regulars? or say if you don't even have toast, you you kiss and cuddle for like 20 minutes and then have another one, are those 2 multi even though they are separated by 20 minutes?
'Tis the girls who get the multis, occasionally. Boys do singles. Jaykers, Hag, go and read The Female Eunuch or something, wouldja?

hag said:
and what the hell is going on with girls who faint???
What the fuck? Faint?!?

hag said:
boys can have multi's too!
Maybe you mean when you're having a great shag and you're really going at it at the end, so you have these ejaculatory spasms, one after the other.

But no way, not multis. Not coming each time. Girls are allowed, guys aren't.

Maybe with some tantric stuff or something, but who's got time to sit around 'shagging' without moving for nine hours? Fucking Sting, that's who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back