multi's! (2 Viewers)

Ho hum, threads about "Who has secret Thumped identities?" are so dull. Who gives a fuck? Not I. Happy to see that Wavioli is really me though, which leads to some existentialist ponderings like Why isn't Wav here doing my lameo job for me so I can go have a fag break if I'm not really me??? Eh? Eh? Also, first thing I noticed was Ms. B's nickname for veryslowey- very slowfuck. Was that meant to be offensive or sexy? As I found it quite sexy.

In fairness to hag, he's right (sort of)

It takes a shite load of self control, far too much for lazy ass men. AFAIK it involves stopping yourself from ejaculating, but you still experience the orgasm.

Zita said:
Ho hum, threads about "Who has secret Thumped identities?" are so dull. Who gives a fuck? Not I. Happy to see that Wavioli is really me though, which leads to some existentialist ponderings like Why isn't Wav here doing my lameo job for me so I can go have a fag break if I'm not really me??? Eh? Eh?
Did you know he's me as well? Which leads us to the conclusion that you are me. And we're both him. It's like the holy trinity.

therecklessone said:
In fairness to hag, he's right (sort of)

It takes a shite load of self control, far too much for lazy ass men. AFAIK it involves stopping yourself from ejaculating, but you still experience the orgasm.
Here, what would you know about self control, you're the reckless one, after all.

hag said:
i dunno, ask ITalkShite!
Are you ITalkshite. this is the appropriate thread for the question. sex eh, whats it all about? There's as much protein in one cum thing as there is in a pork chop. Wouldya would ya, y'know eat it n all. I told a guy once after his third ejaculation nothing else will come out, what like fuckin dust and steam, ya dimwit, hope hes got kids and diseases ( ah i don't), sex eh!, i hear its good, whats it all about?

Zita said:
Ho hum, threads about "Who has secret Thumped identities?" are so dull. Who gives a fuck? Not I. Happy to see that Wavioli is really me though, which leads to some existentialist ponderings like Why isn't Wav here doing my lameo job for me so I can go have a fag break if I'm not really me??? Eh? Eh? Also, first thing I noticed was Ms. B's nickname for veryslowey- very slowfuck. Was that meant to be offensive or sexy? As I found it quite sexy.
Yes, these multi personality finger pointing sessions are quite pointless (chuckle
) and usually started by miss b, who is ALWAYS waay off the mark. she thought i was everyone at one stage, including herself.

Zita, does your lameo job pay well? I can go for a fag break aaany time I want har har :p

ITalkShite said:
Here, what would you know about self control, you're the reckless one, after all.
Scouse kid 1: Who are Acrington Stanley?

Scouse kid 2: Exactly!

Hence the "far too much for lazy ass men" qualifier.

:D oi they're not started by me, i'm still being accused of being hag, you included and donket oj, and well the list goes on. i think you're sad enough to be someone else too, that's the point i'm making wav
Wavioli said:
Yes, these multi personality finger pointing sessions are quite pointless (chuckle
) and usually started by miss b, who is ALWAYS waay off the mark. she thought i was everyone at one stage, including herself.

Zita, does your lameo job pay well? I can go for a fag break aaany time I want har har :p

I'd just like to say I only have the one personality on thumped.

I do talk to the voices in my head from time to time, but they haven't registered yet.

Ta.

ms.b.haven said:
:D oi they're not started by me, i'm still being accused of being hag, you included and donket oj, and well the list goes on. i think you're sad enough to be someone else too, that's the point i'm making wav
point, schmoint... what did you do before you discovered thumped?

it's not having a partner let along a dancing one that's your problem
hag said:
it's a mixture of self control and having a good dancing partner! team work like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back