mp3 player (1 Viewer)

I've always bought Creative ones and i've no complaints. Buy it on the web though - either pixmania or komplett are way cheaper than Irish shops.

i dont know, sorry

i got a creative zen 16gb one with an sd expansion card, its good, i like it, maybe not great if your into watching movies on timy screens. got it for US$199 online somewhere compared to 300euro in petes

creative zen touch. think i've had it a year or more and no problems at all. the cx300 earphones that magnetize mentioned are great as well.

I've had a creative zen vision m 30gig for 2 years and it rocks hard.

Creative Zen Flash based players 8 16 32 gigs.

Smaller than a lot of phones, drag and drop compatibility with Windows (not sure about vista) and very good sound even with the regular stock headphones. Also has an SD expansion slot, so you can up it another 16-32 gigs later on.

The capacity per euro has come down quite a bit the last few months and all. Best of all there's no harddrive and no moving parts so I would expect them to prove very reliable.

I'm delighted with my one but should you check out Cowen players too as you might find something better/more suitable for yourself.

anythingbutipod.com is a very good site for detailed info and reviews

I have a Creative Zen M 30gb is grand only had one problem with it but found out how to fix the problem on the Creative website.

Had the iRiver H-120 before that, I loved that MP3 player but I killed it by plugging the wrong charger into it.

I prefered the iRiver but the Creative is a grand replacement.

my good old creative zen is still pretty much working after about 3 years of me dropping it every day, alittle shit head putting it into the microwave, dropping it into a bath and leaving it in the freezer by mistake for a day, the random isnt all that random anymore and it freezes somethines but guessing thats more my fault then bluey (my zen). need a new one now too i guess.

from reading this thread it seems the general view is creative all the way.
i got a 30g creative, vision m. the longer ive had it the bigger the problems have gotten. started off freezing every once in a while. then it started to dictate what i listened to and not correspond to the buttons pressed. then it deleted half my files and wont connect anymore so i cant add new music or replace those files.

get a disc man

I cant do playlists on my zen.Never could.Can do them on the computer all right so no biggy.Its still the bizzos.

from reading this thread it seems the general view is creative all the way.
i got a 30g creative, vision m. the longer ive had it the bigger the problems have gotten. started off freezing every once in a while. then it started to dictate what i listened to and not correspond to the buttons pressed. then it deleted half my files and wont connect anymore so i cant add new music or replace those files.

get a disc man

Have you tried a system restore yet? Had similar problems with my Zen Vision M.

If i remember correctly you switch it on and hold the slide in place for a few seconds while pressing in the reset button. Unless it's a hardware problem it should sort it out for you. It will wipe the content off your player though. The creative site will have the exact instructions

I'd recommend the pacemaker since I'm not the one buying it. Mighty expensive, but has a great HDD and the only mp3 player I know that you can mix on.

pacemaker.jpg

Otherwise go with Cowon stuff. Superb Audio Quality, great codec support and very good battery life.

I'd recommend the pacemaker since I'm not the one buying it. Mighty expensive, but has a great HDD and the only mp3 player I know that you can mix on.

pacemaker.jpg

Otherwise go with Cowon stuff. Superb Audio Quality, great codec support and very good battery life.
ohhhh it so so very pretty, i gotta get one!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back