mp3 player (2 Viewers)

really cheap sansa 7 gig of ebay. the big sellers have them for half the price as here. no annoying software with the sansa, only bad thing is playlists are a bitch to use.

iRivers are the business.

*internal/external microphone (mp3 recording)

*radio (mp3 recording)

*drag n' drop from any computer

feck, jinxed myself, mp3 player is fucked, now all my music is trapped in their plastic coffin.

Don't get the iriver H10 its a piece of shit! The scroller goes after a year then yer fooked. I just got a Zune player. Its pretty flippin good. 80 Gb, 240 euro from zunethings in the uk.

I guess it would matter what you intend to do with the MP3 player too. If you're going to be bringing it out and about with you all the time might be worth going for a cheapatron like I recommended but if it is for car use or some other specific less mobile use maybe get something more fancyschmancy.

Creative Zen Flash based players 8 16 32 gigs.

Smaller than a lot of phones, drag and drop compatibility with Windows (not sure about vista) and very good sound even with the regular stock headphones. Also has an SD expansion slot, so you can up it another 16-32 gigs later on.

The capacity per euro has come down quite a bit the last few months and all. Best of all there's no harddrive and no moving parts so I would expect them to prove very reliable.

I'm delighted with my one but should you check out Cowen players too as you might find something better/more suitable for yourself.

anythingbutipod.com is a very good site for detailed info and reviews
i got the 32G flash version and it's great although it's frozen up a few times and i've had to stick a pin in the little hole to reset it (NO data loss however)

i got the 32G flash version and it's great although it's frozen up a few times and i've had to stick a pin in the little hole to reset it (NO data loss however)

same here. its a bit of a pain in the hole the way songs on your sd card dont get indexed along with the stuff on the built in storage, you have to browse the two separatley and the options when browsing the card are much more basic. also, if songs arent tagged properly you cant find them

Do all ipods bought here have the evil volume limiter?

I got an ipod in April to replace my lovely iriver which was stolen, and I hate it. The volume limiter means it's fine when I listen in a quiet room but outside in the noisy world it's totally useless. Much much much preferred my iriver....

I dont much like itunes either...

Get an iriver :)

Why shouldn't I get an iPod?

They're great. How much are you looking to spend?

Treat yourself to a 32 gig iPod Touch.

ipod-touch1.jpg

Creative Zen Flash based players 8 16 32 gigs.

Smaller than a lot of phones, drag and drop compatibility with Windows (not sure about vista) and very good sound even with the regular stock headphones. Also has an SD expansion slot, so you can up it another 16-32 gigs later on.

this drag and drop thing - anytime i plug mine into the pc i get windows box that says found new hardware, installing the device etc but it can never find the software and fails to install and then the mp3 player doesnt appear in my computer. it works grand if i try to connect to the sd card. what gives? are you supposed to install the creative software to access the main storage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back