mortgage stuff (1 Viewer)

Nope I was on contract when we were aproved. The bank will just give you a form to give to your employer asking them how much you earn, the length of your contract etc.

If your employer is sound and ticks the right boxes you'll be fine.

broken arm said:
will the contract nature of my employment work against me when trying to get a mortgage?

it is "solid" contract work and i'm unlikely to be out of work (says me wha!!)

broken arm said:
will the contract nature of my employment work against me when trying to get a mortgage?

it is "solid" contract work and i'm unlikely to be out of work (says me wha!!)

Your P60 will show what you earned last year and should reassure them that you are a good bet. You should also tell them how many rep points you have on thumped.

Zeelander said:
John and I have started looking for a house to buy. It is SO GAY. That's all really.
mother of jaysus, and you're only 22. i'm not going to be able to buy a house for a good ten years. i'm not even going be able to get a job for four years. *sob*

LET%27S%20GET%20SERIOUS.jpg

in other fun and exciting news, i am getting heartily sick of this house hunting business. more specifically the getting outbid bit.

i am contemplating buying a site and living on it in my tent.

minka said:
in other fun and exciting news, i am getting heartily sick of this house hunting business. more specifically the getting outbid bit.

i am contemplating buying a site and living on it in my tent.

Yeah- "If they're willing to pay THAT price for that house then they're welcome to it" has become something of a catch phrase of mine.

However, just found out today that an offer we put in last week on a house we really like has been ACCEPTED. Eep. Things could still go belly up, as they have for plenty of folk we know, so we're not getting too excited just yet. But fingers crossed.

Zeelander said:
Yeah- "If they're willing to pay THAT price for that house then they're welcome to it" has become something of a catch phrase of mine.

However, just found out today that an offer we put in last week on a house we really like has been ACCEPTED. Eep. Things could still go belly up, as they have for plenty of folk we know, so we're not getting too excited just yet. But fingers crossed.

oh wow, well done - hope it all goes well. where is it, dare i ask?

minka said:
oh wow, well done - hope it all goes well. where is it, dare i ask?

Crumlin.

Crumlin is so hot right now.

We'll have to get one of those statues of the nude reclining lady for our windowsills... I hope someone else has seen this phenomenon and can explain it to me. Houses all over Dublin 8 and Dublin 12 have the exact same statue, sometimes in every window of the house. Maybe it means Drug Dealers in Residence, like instead of having a pair of boots thrown over an electricity line..

Does anyone know how interest rates are calcuulated on a loan ?

I want to borrow 215,000 over 30 years.
But I'm told that my weekly repayments will be 250 quid per week !
250 x 52 = 1300 x 30 (years) = 390,000 euro.
Why am I paying back 390,00 ? How is the interest compounded ?
Confound it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back