mortgage stuff (2 Viewers)

Oh lovely! Nice part o town in my correct opinion. And one persons scruffy is another persons fabulous blank canvas for interior wow-age.
Hope you get it!

minka said:
phibsboro, just beside the canal. it's nice, if rather scruffy at the moment.

I think I might be moving house. Hope to go to slightly larger/slightly nicer gaff in an estate down the road. The old nerves coming back. It will be more stressful selling and buying at the same time i reckon, but once the bidding goes our way i don't care.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I think I might be moving house. Hope to go to slightly larger/slightly nicer gaff in an estate down the road. The old nerves coming back. It will be more stressful selling and buying at the same time i reckon, but once the bidding goes our way i don't care.

good luck with that dude. not sure i could put up with the hassle / stress meself. Have you considered getting professional help with your Relocation, Relocation?

libp3642.jpg

minka said:
still bidding. currently attempting not to gnaw own knuckles off.

now in exact same position with another house. argh make it stop.

also, reassure me that i am not going to end my days living in a two man tent on the side of the road.

minka said:
now in exact same position with another house. argh make it stop.

also, reassure me that i am not going to end my days living in a two man tent on the side of the road.

Best of luck. Incidentally, I do be seeing you sometimes walking down merrion street of a morning, lost in your house thoughts.

If it's any consolation, you have been looking during a real downtime in the market. The whole thing kicks off after St Patrick's day so hopefully you will have a lot more choice than you have had until now; although, I'm sure you'd rather just clinch the house you're bidding on at the moment.

I actually had an idea for a hybrid reality TV show, where the people from relocation relocation would help one of the celebrity chefs move, and then the relocation people would to cook a meal for the chef who would critique it. Alternatively, fashion experts could look at the wardrobe of diet gurus, who in turn would look at the diet of the fashionistas.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Best of luck. Incidentally, I do be seeing you sometimes walking down merrion street of a morning, lost in your house thoughts.

If it's any consolation, you have been looking during a real downtime in the market. The whole thing kicks off after St Patrick's day so hopefully you will have a lot more choice than you have had until now; although, I'm sure you'd rather just clinch the house you're bidding on at the moment.

thanks, that's good to hear - best of luck with your move too. we were lavishly and unoutbiddably outbid yet again this time, alas (who are these rich fuckers? do they rob banks?), but hopefully something else will show up soon. otherwise, well, it's a nice tent....

and ah yes, the walk to work in the morning, muttering to myself about stamp duty, period features, blank canvases, etc. etc.

will the contract nature of my employment work against me when trying to get a mortgage?

it is "solid" contract work and i'm unlikely to be out of work (says me wha!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back