More of the same (2) (1 Viewer)

you pricks act like youre the only ones affected who cares if planes LAND here just be glad your citizens arent directly involved and that their lives arent at risk.

my mom woke me up at 4am today to tell me to watch tv, and as i was watching the ONE bomb go off OVER and OVER again fear came over me, the fear of boredom in a way....im pist off with the whole thing anyway i dont wanna talk about it

Originally posted by Syb
you pricks act like youre the only ones affected who cares if planes LAND here just be glad your citizens arent directly involved and that their lives arent at risk.

my mom woke me up at 4am today to tell me to watch tv, and as i was watching the ONE bomb go off OVER and OVER again fear came over me, the fear of boredom in a way....im pist off with the whole thing anyway i dont wanna talk about it

Shut the fuck up.

edit: that was a little abrupt of me, wasn't it? Everyone just pretend I eloquently explained the many and varied reasons why people here are concerned, ok?

Grand.

Now this is going to get nasty! If you don't want to be bothered with the people giving out about the planes in shannon don't bother looking at the threads. It's quite simple really, ignorance is bliss, ask the Texans!

things just got a whole lot worse....
first the war and now THIS!!!!!!
i can't take it anymore.

Yeah right that's bollix, he got drunk and forgot to make the dresses and now he's trying to cover up. I know his game, it's the old "but the dog ate my homework" syndrome.

EDIT: I'll try and put this in context after Syb's Fucking Muppetry.

Originally posted by Syb

Dubh is the only American I've met that doesn't spew out such ignorance on worldly matters.

bearing in mind, I haven't been in the USA in a couple of years. I'm sure there's more, but........y'know

ok look that was a bit unfair of me and i appologize but theres NOTHING that anyone in this board can do about it so you might as well not bitch about it i dont agree with the war period so where they land their planes makes not a shit loada difference to me, they shouldnt be bombing period

Originally posted by Syb
ok look that was a bit unfair of me and i appologize but theres NOTHING that anyone in this board can do about it so you might as well not bitch about it i dont agree with the war period so where they land their planes makes not a shit loada difference to me, they shouldnt be bombing period

Periods have done nothing against USA at all! Sure they're a bloody mess, but.....

syb, you're a fucking dick.
and there's plenty you can do, if you're not busy desperately trying to seem clever in what piffling way you can, that is.
for anyone who's interested in doing something, rather than just talking utter bollox, here's an idea:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/ehippies/iraq/primary.html

electronic protest against the war, targets the whitehouse.gov site and the downing st site since that's where people will be subjected to the most propaganda about this bullshit war if they're looking for info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back