MOR OF THE SAME PLEASE (1 Viewer)

Hey
if you want to send something to the lovely organisers of MOR what address do you send it to? there ain't no address on their website.

lmd64 said:
...and one going your way too...
#

i tried to PM you there... yr box is full (wha??!)... it was a long message and i don't want to write it again as i'm going home now... so i will reply tomorrow... remind me though

:)

ruttiger said:
Hey
if you want to send something to the lovely organisers of MOR what address do you send it to? there ain't no address on their website.

Yeah, what is the address????? Or is it cool just to hand stuff to mossy or someone in person?

my favoiurite thing about mor last year was being bold in the middle of a field late at night. didn't get stung or antin.

nEiLo said:
#

i tried to PM you there... yr box is full (wha??!)... it was a long message and i don't want to write it again as i'm going home now... so i will reply tomorrow... remind me though

:)
eh, m'box is empty now, and tumpt is back, if you want to recompose your lengthy and verbose PM, that'd be much appreciated, tanks.

Why is there no address printed anywhere, and why are ye PM'ing it to each other like some guarded religious icon? Please don't tell me Mór is heading towards this exclusive "only we know" kind of club. Surely the more people that know about it, the more submissions that come in, giving what has been a most enjoyable (but a little too much up its own arse) festival a little variety, and dare I say it, a little more real music as opposed to some out-of-it plank making bacon frying noises on a laptop for three quarters of an hour. The main stage last year really benefitted from the likes of Pony Club and a brace of more "mainstream" acts...

Alan Latchley said:
Why is there no address printed anywhere, and why are ye PM'ing it to each other like some guarded religious icon? Please don't tell me Mór is heading towards this exclusive "only we know" kind of club. Surely the more people that know about it, the more submissions that come in, giving what has been a most enjoyable (but a little too much up its own arse) festival a little variety, and dare I say it, a little more real music as opposed to some out-of-it plank making bacon frying noises on a laptop for three quarters of an hour. The main stage last year really benefitted from the likes of Pony Club and a brace of more "mainstream" acts...

it's a private address (i.e. someone's home). I don't think it should be posted on a public website...

mail [email protected]

Alan Latchley said:

Imho i found some of the more mainstream acts on the main stage to be less interesting than the other stuff at the fest. The interesting stuff, for me, came from artists i'd never even heard of and most of the stuff in the castle room. While there should be some familiar acts and some more accesable acts, the festival shouldn't lose the experimental edge as that is what makes it special. If you want this "real music" of which you speak, why not save your pennies and go to Poxygen instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back