Mohawk Radio- Anyone use this? (1 Viewer)

AladdinSain

Website
www.myspace.com
I found this when I was scooting about t'internet.

Mohawk Radio

Anyone here use this?
I'm well aware that myspace is frowned upon by some and have been looking for alternatives. Anyone know anything about this one?
I started up a profile at Punkrockers.com a while back but it doesn't seem that well used.

Actually, you lot seem to be so organised I'm surprised there's not a Eirecorespace.com!
:eek:

You're gonna find it hard to find a site with as much activity as myspace. If you want to get off myspace you're probably as well to register your own domain, stick a site on it and have a small myspace page that has a link to the new website.

I know- thing is, if we were Oi Polloi or Conflict or some other bigger band that was getting heaps of hits per day, I would probably be a lot more concerned about pouring money into Murdochs endless coffers.
Being realistic, though, I don't think the presence (or lack of) some pishy little punk band fae fuck-knows-where, that gets a handful of page views a week, makes any difference to myspace.

The gurning puritans who insist that nobody should use myspace bother me more than the fact that we have a myspace!

If you want to get off myspace you're probably as well to register your own domain, stick a site on it and have a small myspace page that has a link to the new website.

Whit? A Scotsman paying for webspace when he can get it for free?
HaaaHaaaaHaaaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back