missing (1 Viewer)

as far as I know Zita is doing an intensive 2 month bus-driving course.
ms.b.haven said:
where is zita and spiritualtramp these days, are they under a different name? (are they the same person!)

thank you jane, i forgot zita was zeelander...i just recognised her by the penguin
jane said:
Zita has changed her name to Zeelander. Both she and Spiritualtramp are on at night sometimes. They should be here more often. Maybe we should take up a collection?

FancyGoods said:
boo real answers
Zita has changed her name for unavoidable personal reasons, on account of being frequently perused by members of the Garda Siochána, and Spiritualtramp can only come out at night, due to a recently contracted viral condition which induces albinoism and a penchant for gothic dressmaking.

edit: and yes, i do mean perused.

Zita is actually a penguin. Her posting has been somewhat sporadic because her prosthetic thumbs were damaged in a fight, and she's had to send them off to Norway for repair. She's using loaner ones now, and they just aren't as good.

(That better, Fancy?)

Women's rights. We've got our own nipples now, which is good. Sharing was becoming tedious.

cassette/tape said:
yes, the eastrojen lebels have been too low recently.
possibly something to do with the site crashing more than a blind man in a chicane.

jane's still here though... so Jane, any news on um... womens rights and stuff?
here, you were noticeably silent for a good while too.
mm oestrogen. and no babies.

em.. so.. clothes, then? how's everyone's clothes?

Super Dexta said:
here, you were noticeably silent for a good while too.
mm oestrogen. and no babies.

em.. so.. clothes, then? how's everyone's clothes?

well, i mostly post around lunch time, and the site is mostly not working around then, so i believe i have an alibi.

anyway, this Sure deodourant isn't supposed to leave little white patches on my top. A pantera t-shirt with sleeve stains ain't too pretty...

jane said:
Mine are boring. And tight. For some reason, I'm expanding. Anyway, we need to have that clothing swap soon. I have multiple wardrobes full of clothes, and they're all fucking boring.
my new jeans got more comfortable as yesterday went on. it was the great.

today i'm writing 4,000 words on womanhood, myth, history, europe and america in the portry of eavan boland and eilean ni chuilleanain. bleedin women everywhere. guh.

hey look missy i'm a special girl who is mentally challenged at the best of times, so i didn't cop that, but yes i'm glad you're still here bee-atch
zeelander said:
Yeah, I can see how my new avatar with my full Christian name would cause some confusion. D'oh.

Look, I'm on Thumped in the daytime. Nice that anyone would ask after me, thanky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back