Misogyny (2 Viewers)

i don't understand the practise at all

you might as well testify as to whether they make a good curry or are any good at sports or needlework

I suppose they use it to decide how long to punish the person for if they're guilty? Or as evidence if they pleaded innocent and they're trying to build up a picture of their character?

Isn't a fair bit of sentencing to do with "is locking this person away good for society?" and if someone has loads of friends they have only ever been a brilliant friend to it shows (theoretically?) that there's more to their life than their crime and they could be integrated back in easily.

Something like that.

Last edited:
Had they been convicted at that stage?
No

The case was up in court. The dope never went as far as citizenship, so was there only on a green card making residency legit. The court can whip those away no problem. Deportation was a possibility.
And there were kids involved. So you do what you think is right. Keeping a family together or at least in the same country.

People in general don't communicate well and they also drink too much. Even good people..

He's about to make a whole lot of new friends.

That shit is fucking horrific. I hope he gets a good beating from his new mates.

louis theroux did that one already
Did they have one of those "celebrity" cameos? I'm having Adam Johnston in mine.

Possible names:
Fiends
Nonce Alignment Pact
Three Men In A Baby

I'll get cracking on the synopsis. Who's producing?

I know we all know this, but the "I know him and he's sound" mitigation is actually considered by the court

They really should start the stories with these statements, so we know just what kind of a solid citizen we're dealing with.

Counsel also handed in a letter from a friend of Tobin who described him as “the best friend you could ever wish for.”

The letter said that Tobin “had always been a joy to know” and was a “honest, reliable, kind and trustworthy” person.

Cork man who made woman choose rape implement jailed for 12 years

Going back to this case, it seems that up until the mid 80s this guy may not have been convicted at all as the law limited rape to "non-consensual vaginal intercourse", so precluding "other acts of penetration like... insertion of bottles or knives into the vagina". Fucking hell.

Going back to this case, it seems that up until the mid 80s this guy may not have been convicted at all as the law limited rape to "non-consensual vaginal intercourse", so precluding "other acts of penetration like... insertion of bottles or knives into the vagina". Fucking hell.
Also back in the day, all you had to do to rape someone with impunity was marry them

Out Here, No One Can Hear You Scream
In my conversations with the women, they expressed great pride in their strength. For years, they had performed dangerous, physically demanding jobs. Many of them had faced life-threatening situations. All of them had operated within environments in which women had very little room for error. The harassment they described had not only brought about personal humiliation or the loss of a job or even a career. It had shaken their entire perception of themselves—as tough and resilient, able to handle anything that man or nature could throw at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back