Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Stupid poxy US visa website said:
Welcome!
The first step in applying for a U.S. nonimmigrant visa is to complete your application. It takes approximately 90 minutes to do this. After you submit your application, you can move on to the next steps such as scheduling your interview.

90 minutes to fill in an online form in order to schedule an interview. I don't feel like doing that. Is it bad form not to go to your godson's/nephew's wedding?

I had to spend two hours extra in work because idiots and also I am now sunburned.

Idiot wanted photo's of us in front the thing we did, (that he basically just walked around all day, but also occasionally broke). He's bald and didn't wear a hat, so by lunchtime I was effectively working with a drunk fool. I therefore wanted no such photo.
But since he's sundrunk and chatty and I'm wrecked and quietly angry, he gets all the credit.

I ain't an Excel expert or anything, but work just sent out a new spreadsheet for us to record our hours on.w

It's bad. It's real bad. I might have to re-do it in my free time.

Wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked. My total is coming up as NAME? or whatever. Another guy billed for two grand, when it should have been 800 or something.

I ain't an Excel expert or anything, but work just sent out a new spreadsheet for us to record our hours on.w

It's bad. It's real bad. I might have to re-do it in my free time.

Wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked. My total is coming up as NAME? or whatever. Another guy billed for two grand, when it should have been 800 or something.

at least its not a word document from an official government department that deletes lines as you fill in details.
the incompetence is enraging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back