Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

Had a flu from the 27th until today.
My son was sick from the 23rd.
My wife from the 26th.
Christmas was a complete washout in this house, and facing into the new year wrecked.

Plus as I lay in bed with fever I had lots of near ‘spirit guide’ sessions where I went through all sorts of personal, career and family things in a reflective/crazed way. Limited details emerging beyond a need for change.. with no idea how to achieve said change

On the plus side I wrote a John prine style country song in my head called ‘the beer doesn’t love you back’…, which had floated back into the ether by the next morning

Had a flu from the 27th until today.
My son was sick from the 23rd.
My wife from the 26th.
Christmas was a complete washout in this house, and facing into the new year wrecked.

First day off was the 20th, started coming down with a cold the next day when I was supposed to be enjoying a cheeky pre-Xmas break in Galway. I’m still sick today, first day back at work. Blerg.

My wife came down with a dose about 10 days before Christmas, ended up on antibiotics, and I came down with it on the weds or Thurs before Christmas. Still lingering slightly.

I was in Latvia over the christmas there and while it was nice to have the white christmas and all, we didn't have the deep freeze, which is just stunning to experience.

then yesterday, the day after we left, it was -17 degrees. Fuckin ragin I missed it.

Nice balanced treatment!!! Was this ghost written by the us republicans or something?

View attachment 17997
Next edition ‘fascism - not actually that bad’

Fascism's got some game, but Communism still comes with the baller numbers

148 million were killed by Communist governments from 1917 to 1987. The list of Communist countries with more than 1 million estimated victims included:

Estimates for fascist or right-wing authoritarian regimes include:

I was in Latvia over the christmas there and while it was nice to have the white christmas and all, we didn't have the deep freeze, which is just stunning to experience.

then yesterday, the day after we left, it was -17 degrees. Fuckin ragin I missed it.
I'm off to Finland next month

It better be bitterly fucking cold or I am gonna be pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
  • Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back